Police are appealing for information after a man had his Rolex ripped off his wrist in a "violent attack" in Mottingham.
Last Wednesday (February 10) two men entered a van hire shop, where their victim worked, on Court Road.
Shocking footage captured on the shop's CCTV shows the two men launching an unprovoked assault on the 46-year-old.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Westminster terror attack: Killed police officer named as Keith Palmer
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
They wrestled their unsuspecting victim to the floor while choking him, and made off with his Gold Rolex Yacht Master watch, worth £15,000.
They then fled in the direction of Middle Park Avenue, and climbed into a black Peugeot 206, where a man and a woman were waiting inside.
The first suspect is described as a white male, 25-30 years old, of medium build with a goatee beard.
Do you recognise these men?
The second is also described as a white male, 38–40 years old and with a scarred complexion.
Detective Constable Andrew Payne, investigating officer from Greenwich, said: "We believe the victim was targeted by the suspects to steal his watch.
“The suspects stood outside the van hire shop in broad daylight for some time, appearing to look at the price list before entering and violently attacking the victim, choking him to the point where he lost consciousness.
"Luckily the victim did not sustain any serious injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
Similar to the watch stolen
"We have taken the decision to release the footage to show the level of violence used, and ask the public for help in apprehending the persons responsible.”
Anyone who recognises these men or can provide information on their whereabouts should call Det Con Payne from Greenwich serious and acquisitive crime unit on 020 8284 9449 quoting reference number 203578 (suspect 1) or 203580 (suspect 2).
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.