Travellers have been spotted in the car park of a Blackfen supermarket.
Customers saw the group park four caravans at the Co-op store in Westwood Lane at 2.15pm today (February 17).
The travellers reportedly asked staff if they could stay there for the night, but were told to leave.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Keep 'old of your round pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new ones
- Long-awaited crossing announcement now expected in the summer
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000
They left the car park an hour later.
A spokesman for the Co-op Blackfen branch said: “They were there for an hour and we had two shoppers tell us that they were parked outside.
“One of the travellers, a lady, came in to ask if they could stay there overnight.
“We said that they couldn’t and then they went on their way.”