Travellers have been spotted in the car park of a Blackfen supermarket.
Customers saw the group park four caravans at the Co-op store in Westwood Lane at 2.15pm today (February 17).
The travellers reportedly asked staff if they could stay there for the night, but were told to leave.
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first
They left the car park an hour later.
A spokesman for the Co-op Blackfen branch said: “They were there for an hour and we had two shoppers tell us that they were parked outside.
“One of the travellers, a lady, came in to ask if they could stay there overnight.
“We said that they couldn’t and then they went on their way.”