Travellers have been spotted in the car park of a Blackfen supermarket.
Customers saw the group park four caravans at the Co-op store in Westwood Lane at 2.15pm today (February 17).
The travellers reportedly asked staff if they could stay there for the night, but were told to leave.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire
They left the car park an hour later.
A spokesman for the Co-op Blackfen branch said: “They were there for an hour and we had two shoppers tell us that they were parked outside.
“One of the travellers, a lady, came in to ask if they could stay there overnight.
“We said that they couldn’t and then they went on their way.”