A new bus service for shoppers is starting on Saturday (January 16), running between Greenhithe, Dartford, Swanley and Maidstone.
The weekly 470 Saturday service will start at Bluewater bus station at 10.45am, running through Dartford, Wilmington, Hexable, Swanley, West Kingsdown and Borough Green.
It will arrive in Maidstone at 12.15pm, giving people three hours to shop before returning at 3.15pm.
An adult return fare with County Connect costs £7.50, whilst concessionary passes are also available.
- Bluewater bus station (Bay 6) – 10.45am, 4.45pm
- Dartford Market Street – 10.56am, 4.35pm
- Wilmington Orange Tree - 10.59am, 4.30pm
- Wilmington Stores – 11.02am, 4.27pm
- Hextable Green – 11.06am, 4.23pm
- Swanley High Street – 11.10am, 4.19pm
- West Kingsdown, Hever Road – 11.22am, 4.07pm
- West Kingsdown, Portobello Inn – 11.26am, 4.04pm
- Wrotham Square – 11.33am, 3.57pm
- Borough Green station – 11.37am, 3.53pm
Further details at connect-buses.co.uk or on 01732 445004.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Kent Police warn residents over string of high value jewellery burglaries in Dartford