A new bus service for shoppers is starting on Saturday (January 16), running between Greenhithe, Dartford, Swanley and Maidstone.
The weekly 470 Saturday service will start at Bluewater bus station at 10.45am, running through Dartford, Wilmington, Hexable, Swanley, West Kingsdown and Borough Green.
It will arrive in Maidstone at 12.15pm, giving people three hours to shop before returning at 3.15pm.
An adult return fare with County Connect costs £7.50, whilst concessionary passes are also available.
- Bluewater bus station (Bay 6) – 10.45am, 4.45pm
- Dartford Market Street – 10.56am, 4.35pm
- Wilmington Orange Tree - 10.59am, 4.30pm
- Wilmington Stores – 11.02am, 4.27pm
- Hextable Green – 11.06am, 4.23pm
- Swanley High Street – 11.10am, 4.19pm
- West Kingsdown, Hever Road – 11.22am, 4.07pm
- West Kingsdown, Portobello Inn – 11.26am, 4.04pm
- Wrotham Square – 11.33am, 3.57pm
- Borough Green station – 11.37am, 3.53pm
Further details at connect-buses.co.uk or on 01732 445004.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Beckenham off-duty firefighter saved man's life when he suddenly stopped breathing at St Patrick's Day parade
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- Woman in critical condition following serious crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims