A new bus service for shoppers is starting on Saturday (January 16), running between Greenhithe, Dartford, Swanley and Maidstone.
The weekly 470 Saturday service will start at Bluewater bus station at 10.45am, running through Dartford, Wilmington, Hexable, Swanley, West Kingsdown and Borough Green.
It will arrive in Maidstone at 12.15pm, giving people three hours to shop before returning at 3.15pm.
An adult return fare with County Connect costs £7.50, whilst concessionary passes are also available.
- Bluewater bus station (Bay 6) – 10.45am, 4.45pm
- Dartford Market Street – 10.56am, 4.35pm
- Wilmington Orange Tree - 10.59am, 4.30pm
- Wilmington Stores – 11.02am, 4.27pm
- Hextable Green – 11.06am, 4.23pm
- Swanley High Street – 11.10am, 4.19pm
- West Kingsdown, Hever Road – 11.22am, 4.07pm
- West Kingsdown, Portobello Inn – 11.26am, 4.04pm
- Wrotham Square – 11.33am, 3.57pm
- Borough Green station – 11.37am, 3.53pm
Further details at connect-buses.co.uk or on 01732 445004.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London