A new bus service for shoppers is starting on Saturday (January 16), running between Greenhithe, Dartford, Swanley and Maidstone.
The weekly 470 Saturday service will start at Bluewater bus station at 10.45am, running through Dartford, Wilmington, Hexable, Swanley, West Kingsdown and Borough Green.
It will arrive in Maidstone at 12.15pm, giving people three hours to shop before returning at 3.15pm.
An adult return fare with County Connect costs £7.50, whilst concessionary passes are also available.
- Bluewater bus station (Bay 6) – 10.45am, 4.45pm
- Dartford Market Street – 10.56am, 4.35pm
- Wilmington Orange Tree - 10.59am, 4.30pm
- Wilmington Stores – 11.02am, 4.27pm
- Hextable Green – 11.06am, 4.23pm
- Swanley High Street – 11.10am, 4.19pm
- West Kingsdown, Hever Road – 11.22am, 4.07pm
- West Kingsdown, Portobello Inn – 11.26am, 4.04pm
- Wrotham Square – 11.33am, 3.57pm
- Borough Green station – 11.37am, 3.53pm
Further details at connect-buses.co.uk or on 01732 445004.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel CLOSED for rest of day after major fuel spill
- Forest Hill Wetherspoon pub shutting down
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer
- 'An unbelievable relief': Poplar mum 'ecstatic' as son is cleared of cheating in London Marathon
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash