A new bus service for shoppers is starting on Saturday (January 16), running between Greenhithe, Dartford, Swanley and Maidstone.
The weekly 470 Saturday service will start at Bluewater bus station at 10.45am, running through Dartford, Wilmington, Hexable, Swanley, West Kingsdown and Borough Green.
It will arrive in Maidstone at 12.15pm, giving people three hours to shop before returning at 3.15pm.
An adult return fare with County Connect costs £7.50, whilst concessionary passes are also available.
- Bluewater bus station (Bay 6) – 10.45am, 4.45pm
- Dartford Market Street – 10.56am, 4.35pm
- Wilmington Orange Tree - 10.59am, 4.30pm
- Wilmington Stores – 11.02am, 4.27pm
- Hextable Green – 11.06am, 4.23pm
- Swanley High Street – 11.10am, 4.19pm
- West Kingsdown, Hever Road – 11.22am, 4.07pm
- West Kingsdown, Portobello Inn – 11.26am, 4.04pm
- Wrotham Square – 11.33am, 3.57pm
- Borough Green station – 11.37am, 3.53pm
Further details at connect-buses.co.uk or on 01732 445004.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- UPDATE: Anti-terror police investigating after 'suspicious item' detonated by 'bomb squad' at North Greenwich station
- Lewisham police officer found guilty of Bexley assault
- Buses on diversion after Chislehurst crash
- Belmarsh prison officer jailed for taking money to tip off reporter loses appeal
- Greenhithe police officer’s body dumped in acid bath by Breaking Bad-obsessed sado-masochist, court hears