Fire crews in Kent tackled a large fire which broke out in the early hours of this morning in an industrial unit in Northfleet.
The blaze at the Shellen Security unit is believed to have started at around 4am.
Six fire crews currently remain at the industrial estate, just off Lower Road, with the unit and some surrounding roads remaining closed until further notice.
At around 6.30am eight crews from Kent Fire and Rescue arrived to extinguish the flames using a cold-cut firefighting system and main water jets.
The fire broke out in the early hours of this morning. Picture by Dave Gear.
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Man pleads not guilty to causing death by careless driving after fatal Gravesend crash
A spokesman for the service confirmed that there have been no reported casualties and the cause of the blaze remains unknown.
Did you see what happened? Get in touch - call 07787273803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.