Fire crews in Kent tackled a large fire which broke out in the early hours of this morning in an industrial unit in Northfleet.
The blaze at the Shellen Security unit is believed to have started at around 4am.
Six fire crews currently remain at the industrial estate, just off Lower Road, with the unit and some surrounding roads remaining closed until further notice.
At around 6.30am eight crews from Kent Fire and Rescue arrived to extinguish the flames using a cold-cut firefighting system and main water jets.
The fire broke out in the early hours of this morning. Picture by Dave Gear.
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- 'Bitterly disappointed': TfL will NOT be taking over Southeastern train services
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Report reveals least trusted professions
A spokesman for the service confirmed that there have been no reported casualties and the cause of the blaze remains unknown.
Did you see what happened? Get in touch - call 07787273803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.