Police are searching for a 15-year-old boy who has been missing from his Greenwich home since the end of December.
Junior Lukelo-Mami, was last seen leaving his home in Devonshire Drive, at around 10.30pm on Sunday, December 27.
Junior, who has links to Lewisham and Greenwich, is described as black, 5ft 10ins tall, slim build, with short black afro hair.
He was wearing a light-grey, padded jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms with black trainers and he was possibly carrying a blue rucksack.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen Junior, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call Police in Greenwich on 101