Police are searching for a 15-year-old boy who has been missing from his Greenwich home since the end of December.
Junior Lukelo-Mami, was last seen leaving his home in Devonshire Drive, at around 10.30pm on Sunday, December 27.
Junior, who has links to Lewisham and Greenwich, is described as black, 5ft 10ins tall, slim build, with short black afro hair.
He was wearing a light-grey, padded jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms with black trainers and he was possibly carrying a blue rucksack.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen Junior, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call Police in Greenwich on 101