Police are searching for a 15-year-old boy who has been missing from his Greenwich home since the end of December.
Junior Lukelo-Mami, was last seen leaving his home in Devonshire Drive, at around 10.30pm on Sunday, December 27.
Junior, who has links to Lewisham and Greenwich, is described as black, 5ft 10ins tall, slim build, with short black afro hair.
He was wearing a light-grey, padded jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms with black trainers and he was possibly carrying a blue rucksack.
- VIDEO: Burglars steal from care home
- Missing: Have you seen this teenager?
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen Junior, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call Police in Greenwich on 101