Police are searching for a 15-year-old boy who has been missing from his Greenwich home since the end of December.
Junior Lukelo-Mami, was last seen leaving his home in Devonshire Drive, at around 10.30pm on Sunday, December 27.
Junior, who has links to Lewisham and Greenwich, is described as black, 5ft 10ins tall, slim build, with short black afro hair.
He was wearing a light-grey, padded jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms with black trainers and he was possibly carrying a blue rucksack.
- Child describes moment bikers shot man twice outside park in Downham
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- Police called to gunshot reports in Abbey Wood
- New top cop for Greenwich borough
- Erith estate one step closer to demolition after 90 per cent vote in favour to leave
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen Junior, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call Police in Greenwich on 101