Police are searching for a 15-year-old boy who has been missing from his Greenwich home since the end of December.
Junior Lukelo-Mami, was last seen leaving his home in Devonshire Drive, at around 10.30pm on Sunday, December 27.
Junior, who has links to Lewisham and Greenwich, is described as black, 5ft 10ins tall, slim build, with short black afro hair.
He was wearing a light-grey, padded jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms with black trainers and he was possibly carrying a blue rucksack.
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Is this the most 'rubbish' Christmas gift idea of the year?
- Event celebrates efforts of staff and volunteers at youth charity
- Londoners urged to have say on how firefighters deal with terrorism in the wake of Paris attacks
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen Junior, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call Police in Greenwich on 101