A group of swans have been spotted shopping in Thamesmead.
The trio were eyed in the Morrisons carpark, in Canon Retail Park, by Sue Mann who snapped a series of photos.
Ms Mann said: "I didn't realise how big mum swan was until I was next to her. Gorgeous birds that is for sure."
The birds are believed to be a family, and it seems mum took the two cygnets for a trip to the supermarket.
Their thoughts on the 5p plastic bag charge are unknown but it's possible they were protesting its introduction.
Or perhaps they got lost looking for clothes shop Peacocks up the road.
MORE TOP STORIES
- APPEAL: Man missing from Orpington
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
Jane Gate posted online: “Word must be getting about in the bird community.”
Others thought the birds were doing their weekly shop.
But fellow resident Ella Stuart seemed to shed some light on the real reason they were at the shops: breakfast.
She posted: “A member of staff comes out with a loaf of bread, and has walked them back to the lake.
"In the summer the whole family was there 8 of them, so lovely.”