Two cars have crashed in Bexley this morning.
The collision happened at 7.30am in Bexley Road.
- APPEAL: Man missing from Orpington
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
A Met Police spokesman said: “We were called to a crash involving two cars in Bexley at 7.30am.
“No one was reported injured.”
Did you see what happened? Email firstname.lastname@example.org