Reality TV star Katie Price partied until 2am in Bexleyheath - and serenaded clubbers with classic Whitney Houston anthems.
The 37-year-old hosted Pure Bar's sixth birthday and danced with ravers from 10.30pm on Friday (October 9) until closing time, when the former glamour model decided she did not want the night to end.
All pictures courtesy of Pure Bar
Jack Simmonds from Pure in Broadway said: "Friday night was amazing and Katie was a great host.
"Katie didn't want the party to stop and took herself to the DJ box to provide her own show singing various Whitney Houston songs with the whole crowd getting involved.
"We are glad to say we received great feedback from all customers and everyone within the venue enjoyed their night."
Included with their £5 entry, guests enjoyed a meet-and-greet with the mum-of-five - who was accompanied by her third husband, 28-year-old Kieran Hayler.
Meanwhile, her ex-husband Peter Andre's brother, Michael, continued the birthday celebrations on Saturday.
The bar welcomed more than 800 customers over the two nights.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- APPEAL: Man missing from Orpington
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students