Firefighters battled a big blaze at a home in Swanley yesterday (October 11).
Four fire engines were sent to fight the flames at the home in Darns Hill at 7.45pm.
Luckily, no one was home in the property - which a Kent Fire and Rescue Service (KFRS) spokesman said was "well alight".
The spokesman added: "Crews used a hose reel jet and two main jets to deal with the fire."
Meanwhile, earlier on Sunday, KFRS were called to an "outdoor fire" in New Ash Green.
A 5x5m area of undergrowth was well alight, in Main Road, Longfield Hill.
A spokesman added: "Crews used flex packs to deal with the fire."
Two fire crews were called at 12.15pm - and had put the fire out by 1.05pm.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- APPEAL: Man missing from Orpington
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students