Firefighters battled a big blaze at a home in Swanley yesterday (October 11).
Four fire engines were sent to fight the flames at the home in Darns Hill at 7.45pm.
Luckily, no one was home in the property - which a Kent Fire and Rescue Service (KFRS) spokesman said was "well alight".
The spokesman added: "Crews used a hose reel jet and two main jets to deal with the fire."
Meanwhile, earlier on Sunday, KFRS were called to an "outdoor fire" in New Ash Green.
A 5x5m area of undergrowth was well alight, in Main Road, Longfield Hill.
A spokesman added: "Crews used flex packs to deal with the fire."
Two fire crews were called at 12.15pm - and had put the fire out by 1.05pm.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Keep old of your old pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new coins
- Long-awaited crossing announcement now expected in the summer
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000