The Dartford Tunnel got some unexpected attention after Celebrity Big Brother's Stevie Ritchie used it for an unusual comparison.
The former X-Factor contestant is currently starring in Channel 5's CBB with fiancée Chloe-Jasmine Whichello.
Also a veteran of X-Factor, the love birds went into the house as one person and will be voted off as a pair.
But after a very unusual conversation, involving the Dartford Tunnel, his future wife was less than impressed with her man.
In Sunday's (September 20) episode while taking part in a task fellow housemates James Hill and Jenna Jameson were discussing penis sizes.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Keep old of your old pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new coins
- Long-awaited crossing announcement now expected in the summer
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000
As she was talking, Ms Whichello looks over at her husband-to-be and laughed.
This prompted him to shout: “What are you looking at me for? Mine's not four!
“Babe I might have got four inches but it’s like going through Dartford Tunnel going through you."
He later added he was 'joking'.
But his other half is less than impressed and accused him of being disrespectful, claiming she was laughing at the conversation.
His comments have sparked an outpouring on social media.
4 inches 😂😂😂 dartford tunnel 😂😂😂 #CBB— H ⚒ (@HammersGirl85) September 20, 2015
Omg 😂😂😂 dartford tunnel #CBBSteviChloeJasmine— melissajayneeexxx (@melissajayneexx) September 20, 2015
😂😂😂😂 dartford tunnel 😭😭😭😭 #CBBUK— Jan_D (@heavensent67) September 20, 2015
Dartford tunnel got a mega laugh. #CBB— CJ Tee (@chickenoriental) September 20, 2015