A car crashed into the front window of a bank in Longfield this morning (June 27).
The black Honda collided with the Barclays on Station Road at 11.15am, after mounting the pavement and knocking over a bollard.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at 11.15am on Saturday 27 June following reports a car had collided with a wall of a building in Station Road, Longfield."
Two ambulances from South East Coast Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
There were not any serious injuries.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire