A car crashed into the front window of a bank in Longfield this morning (June 27).
The black Honda collided with the Barclays on Station Road at 11.15am, after mounting the pavement and knocking over a bollard.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at 11.15am on Saturday 27 June following reports a car had collided with a wall of a building in Station Road, Longfield."
Two ambulances from South East Coast Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
There were not any serious injuries.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Keep 'old of your round pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new ones
- Long-awaited crossing announcement now expected in the summer
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000