A car crashed into the front window of a bank in Longfield this morning (June 27).
The black Honda collided with the Barclays on Station Road at 11.15am, after mounting the pavement and knocking over a bollard.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at 11.15am on Saturday 27 June following reports a car had collided with a wall of a building in Station Road, Longfield."
Two ambulances from South East Coast Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
There were not any serious injuries.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES:
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first