A Crayford business has gone international, by taking its mobile bars - embossed with the Bexley crest - to Paris.
Mobile Bar Hire, based at Optima Park, was approached by rum brand Don Papa at an event on Thursday night (June 11).
The company, which was recently granted official use of the Bexley crest, sent a two-metre long, LED bar counter to the concert hall event.
Company director Rags Sandhu said: "This is the first time we are taking the Bexley Crest into Europe since being granted its use.
"The fact that we are taking our company into Europe again shows how proud we are of our brand and how passionate we are about our service."
Mobile Bar Hire offers 28 styles of bar counters, for hospitality in homes, marquees, offices and event spaces.
The business' bars have been hired for Take That concerts, the MOBO awards, and The Only Way is Essex pool parties.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- Dead body found in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
- A man has been freed from a car after a "major" crash involving a police car in Swanley