A wonky lamppost in Erith caused travel chaos as traffic was forced to be diverted around it.
The street furniture was leaning dangerously in Mulberry Way, Erith, causing problems for motorists.
Bus route 180 had to be diverted via Crabtree Manorway North earlier today (June 7).
The lilting lamppost is thought to have been fixed as TfL later reported the bus was back on its usual route.
MORE TOP STORIES
- A man has been freed from a car after a 'major' crash involving a police car in Swanley
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- UPDATE: Man found dead in pond in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
Route 180 is diverted via Crabtree Manorway North due to a leaning lamppost in Mulberry Way Erith which a danger to road users.— TfL Bus Alerts (@TfLBusAlerts) June 7, 2015
Do you have a photo of the lamppost? Send it to Rebecca.Flood@london.newsquest.co.uk