A wonky lamppost in Erith caused travel chaos as traffic was forced to be diverted around it.
The street furniture was leaning dangerously in Mulberry Way, Erith, causing problems for motorists.
Bus route 180 had to be diverted via Crabtree Manorway North earlier today (June 7).
The lilting lamppost is thought to have been fixed as TfL later reported the bus was back on its usual route.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Teens charged with Dartford jewellery robbery
- North Greenwich tube station closed after 'security alert' false alarm
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit
Route 180 is diverted via Crabtree Manorway North due to a leaning lamppost in Mulberry Way Erith which a danger to road users.— TfL Bus Alerts (@TfLBusAlerts) June 7, 2015
Do you have a photo of the lamppost? Send it to Rebecca.Flood@london.newsquest.co.uk