A woman claims she has seen her mother's ghost in the window of her old family home in Swanley, while looking on Google Earth.
Michelle McHattie said she was "shocked" when she saw the image of mum Kathleen King, who died aged 82 in 2012, in the window of the house in Rowan Road.
As she looked further she also noticed her father, and Kathleen's husband, James King, who died in July last year, aged 83.
She also spotted a dog in the window - which may be the old family dog Blackie.
Scarily, the Google Earth photograph was taken in October last year.
If this wasn't proof enough of supernatural goings-on, Ms McHattie added it was only after her parents had died that the curtains in the window were removed - there are no curtains in the Google Earth image.
The 41-year-old, of Farm Avenue, Swanley told News Shopper: "I was looking on Google Earth and I thought I would see what the house is like.
"I was so shocked to see there is someone in the window.
"I can honestly tell you if you see a picture of my mum, there is my mum and she is in the corner.
"I am just flabbergasted."
What can you see in the Google Earth image of Ms McHattie's family home? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- Dead body found in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
- A man has been freed from a car after a "major" crash involving a police car in Swanley