A man has offered to "buck" Frozen fans in Lewisham.
Mendecees, tweeting from @TheRealJamz, tweeted: "Whoever said that Frozen is on par with Lion King can come buck me at Lewisham Clock Tower tonight."
According to the Urban Dictionary, "buck" is a slang term used for the act of fighting.
Both fantastic Disney films about overcoming personal tragedy, the Lion King is rated by IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as the better film but it appears that some Frozen fans disagree.
With over 400 retweets and 300 favourites, Frozen fans look ready to rise up for their cause.
Is Mendeeces' reaction deserved? Does he need to let it go? Should he be more Hakuna Matata? email email@example.com or call 01689 855702
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire