A man has offered to "buck" Frozen fans in Lewisham.
Mendecees, tweeting from @TheRealJamz, tweeted: "Whoever said that Frozen is on par with Lion King can come buck me at Lewisham Clock Tower tonight."
According to the Urban Dictionary, "buck" is a slang term used for the act of fighting.
Both fantastic Disney films about overcoming personal tragedy, the Lion King is rated by IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as the better film but it appears that some Frozen fans disagree.
With over 400 retweets and 300 favourites, Frozen fans look ready to rise up for their cause.
Is Mendeeces' reaction deserved? Does he need to let it go? Should he be more Hakuna Matata? email email@example.com or call 01689 855702
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Keep 'old of your round pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new ones
- Long-awaited crossing announcement now expected in the summer
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000