A man has offered to "buck" Frozen fans in Lewisham.
Mendecees, tweeting from @TheRealJamz, tweeted: "Whoever said that Frozen is on par with Lion King can come buck me at Lewisham Clock Tower tonight."
According to the Urban Dictionary, "buck" is a slang term used for the act of fighting.
Both fantastic Disney films about overcoming personal tragedy, the Lion King is rated by IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as the better film but it appears that some Frozen fans disagree.
With over 400 retweets and 300 favourites, Frozen fans look ready to rise up for their cause.
Is Mendeeces' reaction deserved? Does he need to let it go? Should he be more Hakuna Matata? email email@example.com or call 01689 855702
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first