A group of plucky swans has been pictured congregating outside Thamesmead in Morrisons.
Several members of the public have spotted the trio gandering around outside Morrisons, with people speculating that they may be queuing for money or even staging a robbery.
However, the most popular theory is that Morrisons are employing the swans as security to guard the cash machines, but this has not been confirmed.
Guard geese were used by the ancient Egyptians to guard valuable grain stores so guard swans could be setting a modern trend.
A group of swans have previously been seen at Morrisons in Thamesmead trying to hail a taxi.
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first