A group of plucky swans has been pictured congregating outside Thamesmead in Morrisons.
Several members of the public have spotted the trio gandering around outside Morrisons, with people speculating that they may be queuing for money or even staging a robbery.
However, the most popular theory is that Morrisons are employing the swans as security to guard the cash machines, but this has not been confirmed.
Guard geese were used by the ancient Egyptians to guard valuable grain stores so guard swans could be setting a modern trend.
A group of swans have previously been seen at Morrisons in Thamesmead trying to hail a taxi.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire