A group of plucky swans has been pictured congregating outside Thamesmead in Morrisons.
Several members of the public have spotted the trio gandering around outside Morrisons, with people speculating that they may be queuing for money or even staging a robbery.
However, the most popular theory is that Morrisons are employing the swans as security to guard the cash machines, but this has not been confirmed.
Guard geese were used by the ancient Egyptians to guard valuable grain stores so guard swans could be setting a modern trend.
A group of swans have previously been seen at Morrisons in Thamesmead trying to hail a taxi.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Keep 'old of your round pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new ones
- Long-awaited crossing announcement now expected in the summer
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000