A bin in Bromley has fallen prey to pranksters.
The rubbish holder, which has a cigarette stubbing plate and gum collection spot, has unwittingly been transformed into a risqué sign post.
Located by The Mall bus stop going towards Princess University Hospital, along Bromley High Street, it appears someone has scratched off part of the 'G' in gum to change it into a different word.
Leni White was travelling on a bus last week when she spotted the odd signage.
She said: "A young friend tells me it was scratched off - from a distance, the top of the bus, it looked very neatly done!
"I wasn't offended, but then I was a teacher so nothing shocks me anymore."
Ms White 34, from Blackheath, added: "Admittedly for a brief moment I thought maybe it was some sort of bizarre sexual health campaign but that probably says more about me than whoever did it."
It is unclear when the bin was first defaced.
Bromley Council, who are responsible for the bins, have been contacted for a comment.
What are your thoughts on the bin? Leave your comments below.
- A man has been freed from a car after a 'major' crash involving a police car in Swanley
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- UPDATE: Man found dead in pond in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school