A Welling woman who took to the internet to sell a rare and bizarre item has failed attract the attention she was hoping.
The item, a stuffed mongoose and cobra looking poised to attack each other, was inherited by Debbie Best's grandson, 9-year-old Louie Leslie, when his great-grandfather died.
However Louie has shown little interest in the piece, which comes complete with a glass box container, so three weeks ago Debbie put it on website Gumtree with a price tag of £120.
She has received no offers so far.
The 51-year-old, of Upper Wickham Lane, said: "It is not actually mine, it was inherited by my grandson when my father died. It's been in my family for a long time.
"He's not really interested in it and it's just been left in the loft so I thought I'd put it up on Gumtree and see if anyone would be interested in buying it. Maybe a collector or something who's be interested in this sort of thing.
"I put it up for sale for £120 although someone told me the other day it could be worth more.
"I am an animal lover so it's not something I'd ever want. But it looks lovely in the glass, so there must be someone out there who does want it."
If you are interested in purchasing the item, click here.
- A man has been freed from a car after a 'major' crash involving a police car in Swanley
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- UPDATE: Man found dead in pond in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school