A Welling woman who took to the internet to sell a rare and bizarre item has failed attract the attention she was hoping.
The item, a stuffed mongoose and cobra looking poised to attack each other, was inherited by Debbie Best's grandson, 9-year-old Louie Leslie, when his great-grandfather died.
However Louie has shown little interest in the piece, which comes complete with a glass box container, so three weeks ago Debbie put it on website Gumtree with a price tag of £120.
She has received no offers so far.
The 51-year-old, of Upper Wickham Lane, said: "It is not actually mine, it was inherited by my grandson when my father died. It's been in my family for a long time.
"He's not really interested in it and it's just been left in the loft so I thought I'd put it up on Gumtree and see if anyone would be interested in buying it. Maybe a collector or something who's be interested in this sort of thing.
"I put it up for sale for £120 although someone told me the other day it could be worth more.
"I am an animal lover so it's not something I'd ever want. But it looks lovely in the glass, so there must be someone out there who does want it."
If you are interested in purchasing the item, click here.
- Teens charged with Dartford jewellery robbery
- North Greenwich tube station closed after 'security alert' false alarm
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit