A member of the public in Crystal Palace nearly tripped over a misplaced leg of Spanish ham today.
Waka Hasegawa posted a photo of the lost 'Jamones Alvarez' on Twitter today (Oct 3) after it cropped up on a Crystal Palace Facebook page.
Rosanna Peirson uploaded the image and said she nearly fell over it while walking to Gipsy Hill station.
Lots of people now appear to be wondering quite how somebody could loose a chunk of meat quite so large.
- North Greenwich tube station closed after 'security alert' false alarm
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit
- Inquest to be opened today for the victims of Westminster terror attack