A member of the public in Crystal Palace nearly tripped over a misplaced leg of Spanish ham today.
Waka Hasegawa posted a photo of the lost 'Jamones Alvarez' on Twitter today (Oct 3) after it cropped up on a Crystal Palace Facebook page.
Rosanna Peirson uploaded the image and said she nearly fell over it while walking to Gipsy Hill station.
Lots of people now appear to be wondering quite how somebody could loose a chunk of meat quite so large.
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- Dead body found in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
- A man has been freed from a car after a "major" crash involving a police car in Swanley