A bad smell is reportedly enveloping Sidcup.
Online forums have been alive with talk of a “terrible pong” around the town.
Another suggestion is that farmers have been spraying their crops with fertiliser in fields nearby.
One commenter claimed to have been troubled by the same odour in West Wickham.
Have you noticed a bad smell around Sidcup? Let us know below.
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
- Rolf Harris featured in crisp ad as social media campaign spectacularly backfires
- A new mayor has been elected in Bexley
- Warning after 'rat poison' found in dog food in Bexley park
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert