Beckenham’s Foxgroove Festival has been cancelled.
The pop-up music festival was due to be held at the Foxgrove Club on September 27.
Organisers say they have been forced to cancel after they were told that holding a ticketed event would breach the club’s tenancy agreement with Lewisham Borough Council.
For Your Table, who organised the event, say they had already been given "explicit permission" to run the event and had begun selling tickets at £20 each.
According to a statement on the organiser's website, the Foxgrove Club held an emergency committee meeting on Monday where they decided to withdraw permission to hold the festival immediately.
Customers who purchased tickets will be reimbursed in full, including their booking fee on September 5.
The organisers plan to hold another music festival next year.
This year's ticket holders will receive 20% off entry to the 2015 event.
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm
- Bexleyheath veteran awarded Russian medal after a 30 year campaign