Beckenham’s Foxgroove Festival has been cancelled.
The pop-up music festival was due to be held at the Foxgrove Club on September 27.
Organisers say they have been forced to cancel after they were told that holding a ticketed event would breach the club’s tenancy agreement with Lewisham Borough Council.
For Your Table, who organised the event, say they had already been given "explicit permission" to run the event and had begun selling tickets at £20 each.
According to a statement on the organiser's website, the Foxgrove Club held an emergency committee meeting on Monday where they decided to withdraw permission to hold the festival immediately.
Customers who purchased tickets will be reimbursed in full, including their booking fee on September 5.
The organisers plan to hold another music festival next year.
This year's ticket holders will receive 20% off entry to the 2015 event.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner