Beckenham’s Foxgroove Festival has been cancelled.
The pop-up music festival was due to be held at the Foxgrove Club on September 27.
Organisers say they have been forced to cancel after they were told that holding a ticketed event would breach the club’s tenancy agreement with Lewisham Borough Council.
For Your Table, who organised the event, say they had already been given "explicit permission" to run the event and had begun selling tickets at £20 each.
According to a statement on the organiser's website, the Foxgrove Club held an emergency committee meeting on Monday where they decided to withdraw permission to hold the festival immediately.
Customers who purchased tickets will be reimbursed in full, including their booking fee on September 5.
The organisers plan to hold another music festival next year.
This year's ticket holders will receive 20% off entry to the 2015 event.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- Don't call us hormonal, drama queens or bitchy: Top 20 words women would ban
- Activists remove 'dirty' tins of tuna from Sainsbury's