Beckenham’s Foxgroove Festival has been cancelled.
The pop-up music festival was due to be held at the Foxgrove Club on September 27.
Organisers say they have been forced to cancel after they were told that holding a ticketed event would breach the club’s tenancy agreement with Lewisham Borough Council.
For Your Table, who organised the event, say they had already been given "explicit permission" to run the event and had begun selling tickets at £20 each.
According to a statement on the organiser's website, the Foxgrove Club held an emergency committee meeting on Monday where they decided to withdraw permission to hold the festival immediately.
Customers who purchased tickets will be reimbursed in full, including their booking fee on September 5.
The organisers plan to hold another music festival next year.
This year's ticket holders will receive 20% off entry to the 2015 event.
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- Woolwich man to appear in court after allegedly hitting pedestrian with car outside Dartford nightclub
- Man accused of Claire Tiltman's murder told police he knew a man matching suspect's description