Beckenham’s Foxgroove Festival has been cancelled.
The pop-up music festival was due to be held at the Foxgrove Club on September 27.
Organisers say they have been forced to cancel after they were told that holding a ticketed event would breach the club’s tenancy agreement with Lewisham Borough Council.
For Your Table, who organised the event, say they had already been given "explicit permission" to run the event and had begun selling tickets at £20 each.
According to a statement on the organiser's website, the Foxgrove Club held an emergency committee meeting on Monday where they decided to withdraw permission to hold the festival immediately.
Customers who purchased tickets will be reimbursed in full, including their booking fee on September 5.
The organisers plan to hold another music festival next year.
This year's ticket holders will receive 20% off entry to the 2015 event.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London