A man has been arrested and a toddler and woman taken to hospital after a collision between two cars in a slip road on the A2, near Dartford.
The incident happened at around 2.30pm today (September 4) in the London-bound slip road of the Bean interchange.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 2.40pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving two vehicles.
"Two ambulance crews were called to the scene and two people were taken to hospital - both from the same vehicle.
"A woman in her 20s suffered superficial injuries and a toddler suffered injuries which are also not thought to be serious."
A police spokeswoman added: "A man has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following a collision between two cars at 2.39pm.
"No serious injuries have been reported.
"The incident follows initial reports of dangerous driving on the M25 at junction 3 at 2.27pm."
- Crowd trouble at Rotherham v Millwall game
- Fawkham nudists battle to save caravans at naturist club
- VIDEO: Has a ghost been caught on film at Orpington Priory?
- New Cross teen charged with firearms offences
- VIDEO: Funny or plain stupid? Gravesend prankster, Daniel Jarvis, attempts to give police officers parking fines