A man has been arrested and a toddler and woman taken to hospital after a collision between two cars in a slip road on the A2, near Dartford.
The incident happened at around 2.30pm today (September 4) in the London-bound slip road of the Bean interchange.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 2.40pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving two vehicles.
"Two ambulance crews were called to the scene and two people were taken to hospital - both from the same vehicle.
"A woman in her 20s suffered superficial injuries and a toddler suffered injuries which are also not thought to be serious."
A police spokeswoman added: "A man has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following a collision between two cars at 2.39pm.
"No serious injuries have been reported.
"The incident follows initial reports of dangerous driving on the M25 at junction 3 at 2.27pm."
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine