A man has been arrested and a toddler and woman taken to hospital after a collision between two cars in a slip road on the A2, near Dartford.
The incident happened at around 2.30pm today (September 4) in the London-bound slip road of the Bean interchange.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 2.40pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving two vehicles.
"Two ambulance crews were called to the scene and two people were taken to hospital - both from the same vehicle.
"A woman in her 20s suffered superficial injuries and a toddler suffered injuries which are also not thought to be serious."
A police spokeswoman added: "A man has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following a collision between two cars at 2.39pm.
"No serious injuries have been reported.
"The incident follows initial reports of dangerous driving on the M25 at junction 3 at 2.27pm."
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent