A man suffered a neck injury after crashing his car into a lamppost in Sidcup Road, Mottingham, this morning (September 4).
The incident happened just before 8am and resulted in a build up of traffic in the area.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.51am to a road traffic collision between a car and a lamp post.
"We sent an ambulance crew to treat a man reported to be in his 30s for a neck injury.
"He did not require hospital treatment."
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner