A man suffered a neck injury after crashing his car into a lamppost in Sidcup Road, Mottingham, this morning (September 4).
The incident happened just before 8am and resulted in a build up of traffic in the area.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.51am to a road traffic collision between a car and a lamp post.
"We sent an ambulance crew to treat a man reported to be in his 30s for a neck injury.
"He did not require hospital treatment."
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys