A man suffered a neck injury after crashing his car into a lamppost in Sidcup Road, Mottingham, this morning (September 4).
The incident happened just before 8am and resulted in a build up of traffic in the area.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.51am to a road traffic collision between a car and a lamp post.
"We sent an ambulance crew to treat a man reported to be in his 30s for a neck injury.
"He did not require hospital treatment."
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'