A man suffered a neck injury after crashing his car into a lamppost in Sidcup Road, Mottingham, this morning (September 4).
The incident happened just before 8am and resulted in a build up of traffic in the area.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.51am to a road traffic collision between a car and a lamp post.
"We sent an ambulance crew to treat a man reported to be in his 30s for a neck injury.
"He did not require hospital treatment."
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam