A man suffered a neck injury after crashing his car into a lamppost in Sidcup Road, Mottingham, this morning (September 4).
The incident happened just before 8am and resulted in a build up of traffic in the area.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.51am to a road traffic collision between a car and a lamp post.
"We sent an ambulance crew to treat a man reported to be in his 30s for a neck injury.
"He did not require hospital treatment."
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Council leader, Jeremy Kite, backs Lidl's plan to open in Dartford
- Challenge to Gravesend Heritage Quarter scheme reaches High Court
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Broken down vehicles close A2 Kent-bound