A man suffered a neck injury after crashing his car into a lamppost in Sidcup Road, Mottingham, this morning (September 4).
The incident happened just before 8am and resulted in a build up of traffic in the area.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.51am to a road traffic collision between a car and a lamp post.
"We sent an ambulance crew to treat a man reported to be in his 30s for a neck injury.
"He did not require hospital treatment."
- Kent residents woken by earthquake
- Long delays on A2 London-bound due to crash
- One person hospitalised after two cars and lorry crash near Danson Interchange
- PICTURED: Firefighters tackle blaze at Bexley home
- Man 'stabbed' in fight on Lambscroft Avenue, Mottingham last month, police say