A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- 'It is a travesty' to shut Eltham walk-in centre which treats more than 5,000 patients a year
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'