A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash