A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner