A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Woman and boy dead after being hit by car during police chase in Penge
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- 'A great friend': Flowers left in Blackheath pay tribute to man killed with 'single punch'