A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?