A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- 'Graffiti artist under train' closes Catford station
- Storms cause Southeastern train misery
- Expert fashion advice on buying jeans to suit your body shape
- Refurbishing a bathroom: expert home decorating tips from interior designer Jeni Madden
- Sir Ian McKellen speaks to Eltham Hill School for Stonewall