A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- PubSpy reviews The Rising Sun, Lewisham
- Violent Bexley burglars jailed after woman filmed their flat break-in on her phone
- Formal investigation launched over 'significant' problems at the PRUH in Farnborough
- Joshua Caird, accused of the murder of Stone mum, Donna Eastwood, 26, 'too ill' to appear in court
- Millwall fans 'worst in London' while Charlton and Crystal Palace fare better