A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid
- The Miniaturist by Forest Hill's Jessie Burton voted best book of the year
- UPDATE: St Paul's Cray woman backs out of planned shoplifting at Tesco's after benefits nightmare