A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Police raid house in Abbey Wood
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel CLOSED for rest of day after major fuel spill
- Forest Hill Wetherspoon pub shutting down
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer