A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- Beckenham off-duty firefighter saved man's life when he suddenly stopped breathing at St Patrick's Day parade
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know