A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- A teenage boy has been arrested after an 'assault' in a busy high street
- A teenage boy has gone missing from Dartford
- A huge development project is planned for Bexley - but the council want your say
- 'State-of-the-art' aviation centre opened by member of the Royal family at Biggin Hill
- A woman who was told she would never walk again has proved doctors wrong for an amazing cause