A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- GOAL: Lifelong Chelsea fan, from Hextable, wins £25k in bet on Leicester City to win the league