A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- UPDATE: Antiques dealer found dead in Cobham woodland shortly after court appearance
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford in pink ahead of Sydenham visit
- Charlton man wanted on recall to prison after eight Greenwich and Southwark burglaries
- Concerned mother appeals to A2 commuters after road rage attack
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory