A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- MP warns a new crossing in Dartford would be "catastrophic" following new congestion figures
- Man charged with burglary plus eight other offences following Boots break-in