A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- WEATHER: Warm but cloudy as rain showers look set to arrive
- Emotional day for brother of Orpington sailor killed in Clipper yacht race
- Police cordon off Greenwich Park after 'suspicious item' scare
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange