A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- DLR delays after woman 'trapped in door'
- VIDEO: Sydenham action hero Jason Statham takes on the Las Vegas mob
- 'Litter louts be warned' - Gravesham Council get tough on rubbish
- Who has the oldest News Shopper - and what was your favourite front page over the last 50 years?
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February