A man arrested on suspicion of GBH after a stabbing in Gravesend town centre was today (September 3) released without charge.
Police were called to Queen Street on July 14, at around 1.30am, following reports of an assault.
A man was taken to King's College Hospital in a non life-threatening condition after being stabbed.
Another man, 21, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and bailed until September 3.
Following further investigation he has been released without charge.
- Ice (dancers) forecast for Dartford's Orchard Theatre in May
- PICTURED: King's Troop ready for royal baby arrival after Charlton Park inspection
- Keston boxing champ David Haye allegedly arrested over fraud
- Do you know these men? Police appeal after 17-year-old boy's jacket is robbed outside Bexleyheath McDonald's
- Bexleyheath police officer who 'tipped off his son spotted on CCTV near Sidcup mugging' sacked