An elderly woman with Alzheimer’s missing from Beckenham has been found safe and well in Camden, Bromley police say.
Joyce Howlett, 78, had been missing from her home since yesterday (September 2).
Ms Howlett suffers from Alzheimer’s and police were concerned she could have been in a confused state.
- Sixty firefighters battle Charlton industrial blaze
- APPEAL: Man missing from Anerley mental health hospital
- Police appealing for information after sexual harassment in Greenwich and Bexley
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Murder detectives investigating after man found dead in Eltham house