Greenwich is set to star in a blockbuster movie that hits cinemas on Friday.
Hollywood heavyweights Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong all star in the hotly-anticipated Before I Go to Sleep.
Moulin Rouge star Kidman was spotted in chilly Greenwich Park in April last year filming scenes in Greenwich Park in a long coat, scarf and gloves.
The film is a psychological thriller based on SJ Watson’s bestselling novel about a woman who, as the result of a traumatic accident, wakes up everyday remembering nothing – until one day terrifying truths emerge that force her to question everyone around her.
Before I Go To Sleep is just the latest in a long line of movies shot in south east London and north Kent, take a look at these stories which reveal more incidents of the News Shopper area on film:
- Film Review: Lily Collins and Sam Claflin in Love, Rosie
- October Movie Preview Network
- VIDEO: Brockley's Rivoli Ballroom in new Avengers Age of Ultron trailer
- 'Very dark and dangerous': Steve Carell as you have never seen him in Foxcatcher
- The Daily Show's Jon Stewart talks to News Shopper about new film Rosewater at the BFI London Film Festival