Greenwich is set to star in a blockbuster movie that hits cinemas on Friday.
Hollywood heavyweights Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong all star in the hotly-anticipated Before I Go to Sleep.
Moulin Rouge star Kidman was spotted in chilly Greenwich Park in April last year filming scenes in Greenwich Park in a long coat, scarf and gloves.
The film is a psychological thriller based on SJ Watson’s bestselling novel about a woman who, as the result of a traumatic accident, wakes up everyday remembering nothing – until one day terrifying truths emerge that force her to question everyone around her.
Before I Go To Sleep is just the latest in a long line of movies shot in south east London and north Kent, take a look at these stories which reveal more incidents of the News Shopper area on film:
- Obituary: Mike Nichols Director
- VIDEO: What’s your favourite Christmas movie? News Shopper journalists share their best festive films
- Competition: WIN a 'money can't buy' merchandise goody-bag for Penguins of Madagascar.
- VIDEO I'm A Celebrity: Welling's Jimmy Bullard in foul-mouthed Bush Tucker Trial
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists