One of Bromley’s best loved painters is ready to launch her latest annual calendar of her favourite views across the borough.
Watercolour artist, Edith Ransford, 89, has produced a calendar with paintings of popular Bromley views every year since 2012.
The calendar includes familiar scenes like Bromley’s Market Square, Chislehurst’s Prickend Pond and Beckenham’s Kelsey Park.
Mrs Ransford, who has been painting for over 30 years, said: “I have tried not to do too many paintings of Beckenham this year. I wanted to branch out this time.
“I tried to get a get a good mix of landscapes, street scenes and of course, iconic buildings.”
She said her favourite place to paint this year was the Anglesey Arms in Bromley North Village.
The paintings will be on display at Bromley Central Library from September 11 to September 24.
The calendar is available to buy from the library for £6.99.
- UPDATE: Warning after mystery white powder 'poisons' Greenwich dogs
- Bromley schoolboy died after he was punched in the face unprovoked, court hears
- Ukip choose culture spokesman as candidate for Eltham election
- Northumberland Heath shops take on meningitis with fundraising week
- Shirtless man in two-hour police stand-off outside Lewisham Hospital