One of Bromley’s best loved painters is ready to launch her latest annual calendar of her favourite views across the borough.
Watercolour artist, Edith Ransford, 89, has produced a calendar with paintings of popular Bromley views every year since 2012.
The calendar includes familiar scenes like Bromley’s Market Square, Chislehurst’s Prickend Pond and Beckenham’s Kelsey Park.
Mrs Ransford, who has been painting for over 30 years, said: “I have tried not to do too many paintings of Beckenham this year. I wanted to branch out this time.
“I tried to get a get a good mix of landscapes, street scenes and of course, iconic buildings.”
She said her favourite place to paint this year was the Anglesey Arms in Bromley North Village.
The paintings will be on display at Bromley Central Library from September 11 to September 24.
The calendar is available to buy from the library for £6.99.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after"gay" insult, court hears
- South London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences
- 116 Kodi add-ons you're probably watching that could be breaching copyright laws
- Teacher shortage getting worse across country, MPs claim
- UPDATE: Man arrested as pensioner is left fighting for his life after being hit by moped near Clock House station