Today’s Pet of the Day is gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix.
The pup, who is approaching his first birthday, was nominated by Lucy Harford from Greenwich.
Phoenix likes chasing squirrels and tennis balls, but dislikes being hosed down after a mud bath.
His talent is playing dead.
What makes your pet special? He is the most gentle dog and loves playing with smaller dogs. He is always careful where he puts his paws and loves a good frolic in the long grass with his doggy friends.
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- Pet of the Day: Angel loves her park life
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs