Speedy donkeys bought some smiles to Bexleyheath over the weekend.
The event happened in the polo field in the park in Danson Park on Sunday (August 31).
The weather held out for the festivities which included fairground rides, donkey races and stalls run by Bexley businesses and organisations.
Events manager of Welling Round Table Kerry Allon, who helped organise the day, said: "It was absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere was electric.
"I'd been praying for good weather after the rainy bank holiday and we were very lucky.
"We raised around £2,500 for local charities and we think we had more than 3,000 people come along.
"We've been running the derby for around 25 years."
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday