Speedy donkeys bought some smiles to Bexleyheath over the weekend.
The event happened in the polo field in the park in Danson Park on Sunday (August 31).
The weather held out for the festivities which included fairground rides, donkey races and stalls run by Bexley businesses and organisations.
Events manager of Welling Round Table Kerry Allon, who helped organise the day, said: "It was absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere was electric.
"I'd been praying for good weather after the rainy bank holiday and we were very lucky.
"We raised around £2,500 for local charities and we think we had more than 3,000 people come along.
"We've been running the derby for around 25 years."
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Kent Police warn residents over string of high value jewellery burglaries in Dartford