Speedy donkeys bought some smiles to Bexleyheath over the weekend.
The event happened in the polo field in the park in Danson Park on Sunday (August 31).
The weather held out for the festivities which included fairground rides, donkey races and stalls run by Bexley businesses and organisations.
Events manager of Welling Round Table Kerry Allon, who helped organise the day, said: "It was absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere was electric.
"I'd been praying for good weather after the rainy bank holiday and we were very lucky.
"We raised around £2,500 for local charities and we think we had more than 3,000 people come along.
"We've been running the derby for around 25 years."
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry
- Police find drugs hidden in man’s underpants after stopping his car in Pratts Bottom
- Gravesend arts centre coffee morning raises £200 to fight cancer