A missing 16-year-old girl could be in Lewisham, police say.
Sayeeda Chowdhury went misisng from her Enfield home on August 29 and has not been seen since.
When she was last seen Sayeeda was wearing denim shorts, a short leather jacket, black tights and white Nike trainers.
She has connections to Ilford, Lewisham and Hackney areas and is known to frequent Westfield Shopping Centre at Stratford.
Anyone with information concerning Sayeeda’s whereabouts should contact Enfield Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People on 116000.
Sayeeda Chowdhury has now been found by British Transport Police at Waterloo Station and is safe and well.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater