A missing 16-year-old girl could be in Lewisham, police say.
Sayeeda Chowdhury went misisng from her Enfield home on August 29 and has not been seen since.
When she was last seen Sayeeda was wearing denim shorts, a short leather jacket, black tights and white Nike trainers.
She has connections to Ilford, Lewisham and Hackney areas and is known to frequent Westfield Shopping Centre at Stratford.
Anyone with information concerning Sayeeda’s whereabouts should contact Enfield Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People on 116000.
Sayeeda Chowdhury has now been found by British Transport Police at Waterloo Station and is safe and well.
- Weekend London Tube strike over sacked colleague to go ahead
- New pay-and-display parking rules allow 10 minutes' grace
- Family of missing Edmonton teen who has links to Lewisham desperate to hear from her
- UPDATE: Woman who escaped from Sidcup mental health unit found safe and well
- 'Vile' - Orpington man jailed after sending girls sexually explicit Facebook messages and texts