Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Greenwich councillors' war of words over council leader's business expo trip to Taiwan during 4.99% council tax rise
- Renewed appeals after 21-year-old man stabbed to death in Mottingham
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these recipes ideas and top tips