Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich