Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds
- Boy, 17, 'nearly died' after Shortlands stabbing on Halloween