Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- Police and ambulance at Plumstead train station after 'concerns for welfare' of man
- Jailed cigarette smuggler has Dartford land confiscated to repay £4.5m crime proceeds