Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year