Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- Thirteen weird Halloween facts to help keep the spooks at bay
- PICTURED: Traffic chaos in Kent after five-vehicle pile-up at the Dartford Tunnel
- Thamesmead woman, Joy Williams, 24, dies during cosmetic surgery in Thailand
- PICTURED: Friends and family of murdered Donna Eastwood release lanterns in her honour
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?