Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Jimmy Mizen's mum gets honorary University of Greenwich degree
- Brockley Sun reporter 'paid government press officer for Kelly Brook story'
- Council leader, Jeremy Kite, backs plans for Lidl to open in Dartford
- UPDATE: Two men charged with Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina