Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- PubSpy reviews The Rising Sun, Lewisham
- Violent Bexley burglars jailed after woman filmed their flat break-in on her phone
- Formal investigation launched over 'significant' problems at the PRUH in Farnborough
- Joshua Caird, accused of the murder of Stone mum, Donna Eastwood, 26, 'too ill' to appear in court