Two men arrested in connection with allegations of rape and assault at an address in Chislehurst have been released without charge.
Police attended the address on July 6 at around 5am.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape and bailed until early September.
At the same location, a 26-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of common assault on a second woman.
He has also been bailed until early September.
Both men have had their bail cancelled.
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- Fox stuck head first in electrical duct rescued from Greenwich building site
- Trespassers close two separate train lines through Meopham, Longfield and Gravesend
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- WEATHER: Patchy rain and gusty winds throughout the day