A crash in Footscray Lane, Bexley, yesterday afternoon (September 1) left a car on its roof.
It is thought the car flipped after hitting a parked car.
No one was injured in the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 5.10pm to reports of a car overturned.
"We sent a responder in a car to the scene but no one required further treatment."
- Dartford Tunnel closed after car overturns in lorry smash
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a chimney sweep
- Who are you? Who fan searching for man she met at Greenwich gig
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Four 14-year-olds arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after double stabbing in Crystal Palace