A crash in Footscray Lane, Bexley, yesterday afternoon (September 1) left a car on its roof.
It is thought the car flipped after hitting a parked car.
No one was injured in the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 5.10pm to reports of a car overturned.
"We sent a responder in a car to the scene but no one required further treatment."
- Woman, 18, ‘raped’ in Erith underpass
- Ex-Bexleyheath Academy assistant vice-principal loses appeal after sexual relationship with pupil
- Spurned lover shames 'cheating' ex with posters plastered around Woolwich
- Young girl ‘inappropriately touched’ by man, in his 60s, in Sidcup
- ‘I’ve lost my lifeline’: Mobility scooter stolen from Catford man with two months to live