A crash in Footscray Lane, Bexley, yesterday afternoon (September 1) left a car on its roof.
It is thought the car flipped after hitting a parked car.
No one was injured in the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 5.10pm to reports of a car overturned.
"We sent a responder in a car to the scene but no one required further treatment."
- Two people dead after being hit by car in police chase
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- 'A great friend': Flowers left in Blackheath pay tribute to man killed with 'single punch'