A crash in Footscray Lane, Bexley, yesterday afternoon (September 1) left a car on its roof.
It is thought the car flipped after hitting a parked car.
No one was injured in the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 5.10pm to reports of a car overturned.
"We sent a responder in a car to the scene but no one required further treatment."
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington