A crash in Footscray Lane, Bexley, yesterday afternoon (September 1) left a car on its roof.
It is thought the car flipped after hitting a parked car.
No one was injured in the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 5.10pm to reports of a car overturned.
"We sent a responder in a car to the scene but no one required further treatment."
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation