A man who was killed in a car crash in Shire Lane, Orpington, has been named as 54-year-old Ruben Lee.
On August 3 Mr Lee, at the wheel of a black BMW, is thought to have driven straight through a mini-roundabout at the end of Shire Lane - at the junction with Farnborough Hill - before crashing into a ditch.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at 7.10pm, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
At the time officers from the serious collision investigation unit at Catford, leading the inquiry, appealed for witnesses.
Anyone with information should call police on 0208 285 1574.
Did you know Ruben Lee? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com with a tribute.
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots
- Southern Railway talks break down as commuters prepare for more strikes
- Plumstead man jailed after £6,000 of Class A drugs - and his ID - found in jacket
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather