A man who was killed in a car crash in Shire Lane, Orpington, has been named as 54-year-old Ruben Lee.
On August 3 Mr Lee, at the wheel of a black BMW, is thought to have driven straight through a mini-roundabout at the end of Shire Lane - at the junction with Farnborough Hill - before crashing into a ditch.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at 7.10pm, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
At the time officers from the serious collision investigation unit at Catford, leading the inquiry, appealed for witnesses.
Anyone with information should call police on 0208 285 1574.
Did you know Ruben Lee? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com with a tribute.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London