A man who was killed in a car crash in Shire Lane, Orpington, has been named as 54-year-old Ruben Lee.
On August 3 Mr Lee, at the wheel of a black BMW, is thought to have driven straight through a mini-roundabout at the end of Shire Lane - at the junction with Farnborough Hill - before crashing into a ditch.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at 7.10pm, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
At the time officers from the serious collision investigation unit at Catford, leading the inquiry, appealed for witnesses.
Anyone with information should call police on 0208 285 1574.
Did you know Ruben Lee? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a tribute.
- Inquest to be opened today for the victims of Westminster terror attack
- Bonfire warning after garden fire gets out of control
- Furious fans urge fellow Charlton supporters to not buy season tickets in continued protests against owners
- Funeral of police officer killed in Westminster terror attack to take place next month
- Police concerned for welfare of missing of Woolwich boy who disappeared from his bedroom three weeks ago