A man who was killed in a car crash in Shire Lane, Orpington, has been named as 54-year-old Ruben Lee.
On August 3 Mr Lee, at the wheel of a black BMW, is thought to have driven straight through a mini-roundabout at the end of Shire Lane - at the junction with Farnborough Hill - before crashing into a ditch.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at 7.10pm, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
At the time officers from the serious collision investigation unit at Catford, leading the inquiry, appealed for witnesses.
Anyone with information should call police on 0208 285 1574.
Did you know Ruben Lee? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com with a tribute.
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead