A man who was killed in a car crash in Shire Lane, Orpington, has been named as 54-year-old Ruben Lee.
On August 3 Mr Lee, at the wheel of a black BMW, is thought to have driven straight through a mini-roundabout at the end of Shire Lane - at the junction with Farnborough Hill - before crashing into a ditch.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at 7.10pm, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
At the time officers from the serious collision investigation unit at Catford, leading the inquiry, appealed for witnesses.
Anyone with information should call police on 0208 285 1574.
Did you know Ruben Lee? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a tribute.
- 'It is a travesty' to shut Eltham walk-in centre which treats more than 5,000 patients a year
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'