The countdown is on until the biggest names in comedy land in Greenwich.
Greenwich Comedy Festival will take up residence inside two marquees at the National Maritime Museum from September 24 to 28.
This year, sponsored by Magners, it will feature comedy’s finest talents, including Stewart Lee, Rich Hall, Milton Jones, Cardinal Burns, David O’Doherty, Aisling Bea, Stewart Francis (who we interviewed last year) and Terry Alderton (check out our interview, here).
As well as funny men and women in the Big Top and the Little Top, there will be live music on the bandstand, bars and gourmet street food.
Festival producer Cass Briggs said: “We’re so excited to be bringing the festival back this year in all its glory.
“We have a beautiful new home and fantastic new sponsor and this combined with a superb selection of comedians marks a new and exciting chapter for the festival.”
- Panto review: Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood is Fab-u-lous in Peter Pan at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Final Strictly live tour celebrities announced to head to Greenwich
- Ballet bonanza for dance lovers in Dartford and Bromley this winter
- Pantomime review: 'Sexy, silly, mad' fun with Jack and the Beanstalk at Greenwich Theatre
- REVIEW: Miracle on 34th Street at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford