The countdown is on until the biggest names in comedy land in Greenwich.
Greenwich Comedy Festival will take up residence inside two marquees at the National Maritime Museum from September 24 to 28.
This year, sponsored by Magners, it will feature comedy’s finest talents, including Stewart Lee, Rich Hall, Milton Jones, Cardinal Burns, David O’Doherty, Aisling Bea, Stewart Francis (who we interviewed last year) and Terry Alderton (check out our interview, here).
As well as funny men and women in the Big Top and the Little Top, there will be live music on the bandstand, bars and gourmet street food.
Festival producer Cass Briggs said: “We’re so excited to be bringing the festival back this year in all its glory.
“We have a beautiful new home and fantastic new sponsor and this combined with a superb selection of comedians marks a new and exciting chapter for the festival.”
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto