The countdown is on until the biggest names in comedy land in Greenwich.
Greenwich Comedy Festival will take up residence inside two marquees at the National Maritime Museum from September 24 to 28.
This year, sponsored by Magners, it will feature comedy’s finest talents, including Stewart Lee, Rich Hall, Milton Jones, Cardinal Burns, David O’Doherty, Aisling Bea, Stewart Francis (who we interviewed last year) and Terry Alderton (check out our interview, here).
As well as funny men and women in the Big Top and the Little Top, there will be live music on the bandstand, bars and gourmet street food.
Festival producer Cass Briggs said: “We’re so excited to be bringing the festival back this year in all its glory.
“We have a beautiful new home and fantastic new sponsor and this combined with a superb selection of comedians marks a new and exciting chapter for the festival.”
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more