The countdown is on until the biggest names in comedy land in Greenwich.
Greenwich Comedy Festival will take up residence inside two marquees at the National Maritime Museum from September 24 to 28.
This year, sponsored by Magners, it will feature comedy’s finest talents, including Stewart Lee, Rich Hall, Milton Jones, Cardinal Burns, David O’Doherty, Aisling Bea, Stewart Francis (who we interviewed last year) and Terry Alderton (check out our interview, here).
As well as funny men and women in the Big Top and the Little Top, there will be live music on the bandstand, bars and gourmet street food.
Festival producer Cass Briggs said: “We’re so excited to be bringing the festival back this year in all its glory.
“We have a beautiful new home and fantastic new sponsor and this combined with a superb selection of comedians marks a new and exciting chapter for the festival.”
- Greenwich comedy club promises 'top secret megastar' for 10th birthday
- PICTURED: West End leading lady launches Bromley musical theatre school
- Forest Hill playwright's Upper Cut draws on Lewisham's tense racial politics
- Stars to turn out to celebrate Greenwich comedy legend Malcolm Hardee's life
- Strictly stars Caroline Flack and Simon Webbe can't wait to waltz into Greenwich