Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Day: Casper's wrinkly for a kitten
- Pet of the Week: Barry’s moustache will give you a chuckle
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality