Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans
- Pet of the Day: Ellie the loving lurcher
- Pet of the Day: Brucie the bad boy
- Pet of the Day: Who's a pretty bird? That'll be Lemon the budgie
- Pet of the Day: The wonder of you - it's Elvis the adorable bulldog pup