Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Pet of the Day: What on earth is Rottweiler Ted chewing on?
- Pet of the Day: Mya's a Daddy's girl
- Pet of the Day: Garfield loves Sky Sports' Chris Kamara
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek