Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Pet of the day: Summer’s here already
- Pet of the Day: Meet Cookie. He once did a wee in a toaster.
- Pet of the Day: Bert the hip hop budgie
- Pet of the Day: You’ll find Louie at the bar