Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- Pet of the Day: Felix the attention-seeker
- Pet of the Day: Many faces of Nishka, the impressionist dog
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss