A full evacuation of Ebbsfleet station followed a fire alarm yesterday evening - but it was a false alarm.
The evacuation occurred at around 8.30pm, with fire services and police attending the scene.
A Kent Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: "We received a call at 8.36pm requesting our attendance at Ebbsfleet International Station following the activation of the automatic fire alarm.
"We were requested although there were no signs of fire because they were unable to check the roof void.
"It was a false alarm - we carried out a full station search and it reopened by 9.45pm."
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry
- Police find drugs hidden in man’s underpants after stopping his car in Pratts Bottom
- Gravesend arts centre coffee morning raises £200 to fight cancer