A full evacuation of Ebbsfleet station followed a fire alarm yesterday evening - but it was a false alarm.
The evacuation occurred at around 8.30pm, with fire services and police attending the scene.
A Kent Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: "We received a call at 8.36pm requesting our attendance at Ebbsfleet International Station following the activation of the automatic fire alarm.
"We were requested although there were no signs of fire because they were unable to check the roof void.
"It was a false alarm - we carried out a full station search and it reopened by 9.45pm."
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner