A full evacuation of Ebbsfleet station followed a fire alarm yesterday evening - but it was a false alarm.
The evacuation occurred at around 8.30pm, with fire services and police attending the scene.
A Kent Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: "We received a call at 8.36pm requesting our attendance at Ebbsfleet International Station following the activation of the automatic fire alarm.
"We were requested although there were no signs of fire because they were unable to check the roof void.
"It was a false alarm - we carried out a full station search and it reopened by 9.45pm."
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000