A full evacuation of Ebbsfleet station followed a fire alarm yesterday evening - but it was a false alarm.
The evacuation occurred at around 8.30pm, with fire services and police attending the scene.
A Kent Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: "We received a call at 8.36pm requesting our attendance at Ebbsfleet International Station following the activation of the automatic fire alarm.
"We were requested although there were no signs of fire because they were unable to check the roof void.
"It was a false alarm - we carried out a full station search and it reopened by 9.45pm."
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London