A full evacuation of Ebbsfleet station followed a fire alarm yesterday evening - but it was a false alarm.
The evacuation occurred at around 8.30pm, with fire services and police attending the scene.
A Kent Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: "We received a call at 8.36pm requesting our attendance at Ebbsfleet International Station following the activation of the automatic fire alarm.
"We were requested although there were no signs of fire because they were unable to check the roof void.
"It was a false alarm - we carried out a full station search and it reopened by 9.45pm."
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight