Comedian Ruby Wax is bringing her one-woman show Sane New World to Bromley in September.
The writer and mental health campaigner, who has a Masters from Oxford in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, will be at The Churchill Theatre on September 21 with her show based on her bestselling book of the same name.
The show, spiked with comedy, will help people understand why we sabotage our sanity and provide a manual for how to survive the 21st century.
Ruby said: “We know so much about how the world works - but so little about our how our own minds work. It’s like having a Ferrari on top of your head but no one gave you the keys.”
Tickets cost £19. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto