Comedian Ruby Wax is bringing her one-woman show Sane New World to Bromley in September.
The writer and mental health campaigner, who has a Masters from Oxford in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, will be at The Churchill Theatre on September 21 with her show based on her bestselling book of the same name.
The show, spiked with comedy, will help people understand why we sabotage our sanity and provide a manual for how to survive the 21st century.
Ruby said: “We know so much about how the world works - but so little about our how our own minds work. It’s like having a Ferrari on top of your head but no one gave you the keys.”
Tickets cost £19. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- Greenwich Theatre takes on West End and Broadway theatres for awards
- Comedy cabaret trio Fascinating Aida head for Dartford's Orchard Theatre
- Sir Derek Jacobi speaks at Bromley Little Theatre Gala evening
- Festival at former trading estate celebrates Deptford Stories
- Popular comedy nights to return in Erith and New Cross