Comedian Ruby Wax is bringing her one-woman show Sane New World to Bromley in September.
The writer and mental health campaigner, who has a Masters from Oxford in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, will be at The Churchill Theatre on September 21 with her show based on her bestselling book of the same name.
The show, spiked with comedy, will help people understand why we sabotage our sanity and provide a manual for how to survive the 21st century.
Ruby said: “We know so much about how the world works - but so little about our how our own minds work. It’s like having a Ferrari on top of your head but no one gave you the keys.”
Tickets cost £19. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'