Comedian Ruby Wax is bringing her one-woman show Sane New World to Bromley in September.
The writer and mental health campaigner, who has a Masters from Oxford in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, will be at The Churchill Theatre on September 21 with her show based on her bestselling book of the same name.
The show, spiked with comedy, will help people understand why we sabotage our sanity and provide a manual for how to survive the 21st century.
Ruby said: “We know so much about how the world works - but so little about our how our own minds work. It’s like having a Ferrari on top of your head but no one gave you the keys.”
Tickets cost £19. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley