Comedian Ruby Wax is bringing her one-woman show Sane New World to Bromley in September.
The writer and mental health campaigner, who has a Masters from Oxford in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, will be at The Churchill Theatre on September 21 with her show based on her bestselling book of the same name.
The show, spiked with comedy, will help people understand why we sabotage our sanity and provide a manual for how to survive the 21st century.
Ruby said: “We know so much about how the world works - but so little about our how our own minds work. It’s like having a Ferrari on top of your head but no one gave you the keys.”
Tickets cost £19. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9