A Thamesmead teenager has stunned judges on Got to Dance and is appearing on the live final tonight (August 29).
India Bowen, 18, has been dancing since she was four and recently showed off her skills with the other members of dance group IMD Legion.
She danced alongside the 21 other crew members to impress judges Ashley Banjo (from Diversity), Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt and actor and singer Adam Garcia - now the band could win £250,000.
This money would help them invest in a studio and so ensure their future as a group.
The band has beat thousands of others to feature in the live final this evening but they are urging the public to help them win by voting online.
With members from a host of boroughs in east London, Essex and Kent, the crew has a mix of genders, from nine to 18-years-old, who each specialise in different street styles.
To vote visit sky.com/tv/show/got-to-dance
- UPDATE: Murder in Thamesmead - 11 arrests after fatal shooting
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash