Travellers spotted in a field in Crayford yesterday (August 27) are said to have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows.
They settled this afternoon on the North Cray Road side of the meadows.
Sally Lands, 48, a committee member of Friends of Foots Cray Meadows, said: "They shouldn't be on land that is designated for use by the public.
"It is a nature reserve, dog walkers use it. Also it can be quite intimidating for families living nearby.
"It's a shame because we work so hard to get the parks up to a certain standard."
A woman said yesterday 100 caravans were parked in a field near Maxim Road, Crayford, opposite Sainsbury's supermarket and the greyhound stadium.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater