Travellers spotted in a field in Crayford yesterday (August 27) are said to have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows.
They settled this afternoon on the North Cray Road side of the meadows.
Sally Lands, 48, a committee member of Friends of Foots Cray Meadows, said: "They shouldn't be on land that is designated for use by the public.
"It is a nature reserve, dog walkers use it. Also it can be quite intimidating for families living nearby.
"It's a shame because we work so hard to get the parks up to a certain standard."
A woman said yesterday 100 caravans were parked in a field near Maxim Road, Crayford, opposite Sainsbury's supermarket and the greyhound stadium.
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- Live: London elections 2016 - who will be capital's new Mayor?
- 'Boaty McBoatface' ship will be named after Sir David Attenborough, Jo Johnson decides
- UPDATE: Cash in transit robbery at Welling garage