Travellers spotted in a field in Crayford yesterday (August 27) are said to have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows.
They settled this afternoon on the North Cray Road side of the meadows.
Sally Lands, 48, a committee member of Friends of Foots Cray Meadows, said: "They shouldn't be on land that is designated for use by the public.
"It is a nature reserve, dog walkers use it. Also it can be quite intimidating for families living nearby.
"It's a shame because we work so hard to get the parks up to a certain standard."
A woman said yesterday 100 caravans were parked in a field near Maxim Road, Crayford, opposite Sainsbury's supermarket and the greyhound stadium.
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Cement mixer collides with female pedestrian, 60, in Sidcup
- Mottingham house boarded up after residents suffer abuse from moped-riding youths
- Ex-England and Millwall midfielder tells young Thamesmead footballers: 'Work hard if you want to make it to the Premiership'
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence