Travellers spotted in a field in Crayford yesterday (August 27) are said to have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows.
They settled this afternoon on the North Cray Road side of the meadows.
Sally Lands, 48, a committee member of Friends of Foots Cray Meadows, said: "They shouldn't be on land that is designated for use by the public.
"It is a nature reserve, dog walkers use it. Also it can be quite intimidating for families living nearby.
"It's a shame because we work so hard to get the parks up to a certain standard."
A woman said yesterday 100 caravans were parked in a field near Maxim Road, Crayford, opposite Sainsbury's supermarket and the greyhound stadium.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks