A map has revealed the second most commonly spoken language in each London borough.
Polish is the most popular in both Bromley and Lewisham after English and is the second most spoken language in England and Wales overall.
The most second most spoken language in Greenwich is Nepalese and in Bexley it is Punjabi.
The information was gathered through the 2011 Census, created through reddit and tweeted by blogger RandomlyLondon earlier this month.
Altogether four boroughs have second languages from within the EU, 14 boroughs have second languages from countries in the Indian sub-continent and 5 have speakers from elsewhere.
In Croydon the second most spoken language is Tamil and in Southwark it is Spanish.
The census provides a detailed insight into the population and its characteristics, and underpin funding allocation to provide public services.
The population of England and Wales on Census Day (March 27, 2011) was 56,075,912.
What do you think of the results?
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'