A map has revealed the second most commonly spoken language in each London borough.
Polish is the most popular in both Bromley and Lewisham after English and is the second most spoken language in England and Wales overall.
The most second most spoken language in Greenwich is Nepalese and in Bexley it is Punjabi.
The information was gathered through the 2011 Census, created through reddit and tweeted by blogger RandomlyLondon earlier this month.
Altogether four boroughs have second languages from within the EU, 14 boroughs have second languages from countries in the Indian sub-continent and 5 have speakers from elsewhere.
In Croydon the second most spoken language is Tamil and in Southwark it is Spanish.
The census provides a detailed insight into the population and its characteristics, and underpin funding allocation to provide public services.
The population of England and Wales on Census Day (March 27, 2011) was 56,075,912.
What do you think of the results?
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids overnight
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'