A map has revealed the second most commonly spoken language in each London borough.
Polish is the most popular in both Bromley and Lewisham after English and is the second most spoken language in England and Wales overall.
The most second most spoken language in Greenwich is Nepalese and in Bexley it is Punjabi.
The information was gathered through the 2011 Census, created through reddit and tweeted by blogger RandomlyLondon earlier this month.
Altogether four boroughs have second languages from within the EU, 14 boroughs have second languages from countries in the Indian sub-continent and 5 have speakers from elsewhere.
In Croydon the second most spoken language is Tamil and in Southwark it is Spanish.
The census provides a detailed insight into the population and its characteristics, and underpin funding allocation to provide public services.
The population of England and Wales on Census Day (March 27, 2011) was 56,075,912.
What do you think of the results?
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich