A man has been rebailed following an assault outside of a Dartford nightclub in which a car drove at three men.
A man in his 20s was injured during the incident, which happened by the Air and Breathe nightclub in Essex Road.
The victim was struck by a silver Ford Focus car which was driven at him and two others on the pavement in Kent Road.
The incident occurred at around 1.45am on July 6.
A 22-year-old man from London has been arrested in connection with the incident and was originally bailed until Tuesday (August 26) pending further enquiries. He has now been rebailed until September 15.
Police are appealing for anyone who may be able to help police with this investigation is asked to contact PC Grieve on 01474 366089 quoting reference XY/023872/14.
Alternatively contact Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Woman hit by bus outside cinema in North Greenwich
- Pets at Home to STOP selling rabbits over Easter - here's why
- Drug dealer who supplied serial killer Stephen Port convicted
- Greenwich 'TubePerve' who filmed over 100 upskirt shots on London Underground spared jail
- Local MPs slam proposals for Southeastern trains to stop calling at several central London stations