A man has been rebailed following an assault outside of a Dartford nightclub in which a car drove at three men.
A man in his 20s was injured during the incident, which happened by the Air and Breathe nightclub in Essex Road.
The victim was struck by a silver Ford Focus car which was driven at him and two others on the pavement in Kent Road.
The incident occurred at around 1.45am on July 6.
A 22-year-old man from London has been arrested in connection with the incident and was originally bailed until Tuesday (August 26) pending further enquiries. He has now been rebailed until September 15.
Police are appealing for anyone who may be able to help police with this investigation is asked to contact PC Grieve on 01474 366089 quoting reference XY/023872/14.
Alternatively contact Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- South Darenth man jailed after intending to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine
- Pair reportedly admit to killing Dartford man George Low in Ayia Napa