Welling's Kate Bush returned to the stage last night (August 26) - 35 years after her last live performance.
The three-hour show was hailed by fans and critics as a huge success, even though she didn't perform some of her best known songs, including her first UK number one, Wuthering Heights.
The 56-year-old was born in Welling and studied piano and violin at St Joseph's Convent grammar school in Abbey Wood, where she was discovered by Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd.
She will perform 21 more shows at the Hammersmith Apollo, all of which sold out within minutes of going on sale in March.
Her only other tour was in 1979 - after that she opted to not perform again, with the exception of occasional TV shows.
- Meet the Bexley teacher who has been crowned the best in Kent
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week
- This poor cat has been left unable to move after she was savaged by a 'dog'
- Dartford driver caught in ‘pandemonium’ and delays at Gatwick Airport after passengers forced to fly without luggage
- Man charged with 2015 Thamesmead murder