Welling's Kate Bush returned to the stage last night (August 26) - 35 years after her last live performance.
The three-hour show was hailed by fans and critics as a huge success, even though she didn't perform some of her best known songs, including her first UK number one, Wuthering Heights.
The 56-year-old was born in Welling and studied piano and violin at St Joseph's Convent grammar school in Abbey Wood, where she was discovered by Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd.
She will perform 21 more shows at the Hammersmith Apollo, all of which sold out within minutes of going on sale in March.
Her only other tour was in 1979 - after that she opted to not perform again, with the exception of occasional TV shows.
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- Live: London elections 2016 - Assembly results coming in ahead of finding out who new Mayor will be
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire
- GALLERY: Fireworks light up Greenwich for London's largest cruise ship christening after journey from Gravesend