Four-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux Bella loves to go for walks with friends but would rather you didn’t take him out in the rain.
Nominated by Adrian Miah, the big softie’s talent is doing a diving roll when she fetches a stick.
Adrian said: “She makes the whole family laugh with the things she does around the house, such has rummaging around in her toy box, then putting the toys back when she’s finished playing. Love her to bits.”
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans
- Pet of the Day: Ellie the loving lurcher