A crash in Bedonwell Road, Bexleyheath, yesterday (August 26) saw a car crash through a fence.
The incident, which happened at around 8pm, was witnessed by Ellis Clayton and Abbie Dines, who were walking dogs.
Ms Dines said: "We just heard the smash and ran to see the car smashed into the fence.
"It looked like no one was injured, the car was just very badly damaged."
A police spokesman said: "We were called at 8.14pm on August 26. Parties exchanged details and there were no injuries."
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- Fox stuck head first in electrical duct rescued from Greenwich building site
- Trespassers close two separate train lines through Meopham, Longfield and Gravesend
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- WEATHER: Patchy rain and gusty winds throughout the day