A crash in Bedonwell Road, Bexleyheath, yesterday (August 26) saw a car crash through a fence.
The incident, which happened at around 8pm, was witnessed by Ellis Clayton and Abbie Dines, who were walking dogs.
Ms Dines said: "We just heard the smash and ran to see the car smashed into the fence.
"It looked like no one was injured, the car was just very badly damaged."
A police spokesman said: "We were called at 8.14pm on August 26. Parties exchanged details and there were no injuries."
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater