A crash in Bedonwell Road, Bexleyheath, yesterday (August 26) saw a car crash through a fence.
The incident, which happened at around 8pm, was witnessed by Ellis Clayton and Abbie Dines, who were walking dogs.
Ms Dines said: "We just heard the smash and ran to see the car smashed into the fence.
"It looked like no one was injured, the car was just very badly damaged."
A police spokesman said: "We were called at 8.14pm on August 26. Parties exchanged details and there were no injuries."
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire