After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- St Paul's and Big Ben blown up by terrorists (don't worry Gerard Butler's on hand)
- Pub chain Antic to open new venues in Penge and Bromley
- PICTURED: Totally quackers! Traffic grinds to halt as ducks waddle across busy Coney Hall road
- UPDATE: Erith man died after being hit by train below Abbey Wood station footbridge
- 14 year-old boy bailed after allegedly stealing moped and joyriding through Lewisham