After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters