Man hit with wooden pole in Gravesend racist attack

Man hit with wooden pole in Gravesend racist attack

Man hit with wooden pole in Gravesend racist attack

First published in News News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

A man has been assaulted with a wooden pole during a racist attack in Gravesend.

Kent Police detectives investigating the report of a racially aggravated assault in Taunton Vale, Gravesend are appealing for witnesses.

At around 9.50pm on August 24, the victim, who is of Sri Lankan origin, was loading items into the boot of his car when a white man in his mid-20s or early 30s approached him.

He racially abused the victim before hitting him over the head with what is believed to be a wooden pole.

The offender walked off towards a nearby construction site and the victim's family called the emergency services. He was taken to hospital with a head wound that required stitches.

His attacker is described as having large and muscular build and around six feet tall. He wore of a brown or orange balaclava, a white T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms, believed to be grey.

Investigating officer, DC James Greenidge of Kent Police, said: "This was a disgraceful assault by a complete stranger on a man who was minding his own business.

"We are working to identify the offender and I would ask anybody who witnessed the incident or who has any information whatsoever to contact me on 01474 366093, quoting crime reference XY/030216/14.

"Alternatively, if you would prefer to remain anonymous, call Kent Crimestoppers on 0800 555111."

Comments (40)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:27am Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

Come on SLB, eltham boy etc where are your comments....

Surely you must be in support of this brave man. Sneaking up on someone whilst wearing a balaclava, weapon ready, and then battering them takes a lot of courage.
Come on SLB, eltham boy etc where are your comments.... Surely you must be in support of this brave man. Sneaking up on someone whilst wearing a balaclava, weapon ready, and then battering them takes a lot of courage. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -25

1:20pm Wed 27 Aug 14

swanleyperson says...

If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.
If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper. swanleyperson
  • Score: 34

1:26pm Wed 27 Aug 14

kentlad says...

How can this story even be printed. What... its a racist attack because the person who was attacked said so? until witnesses come forward or the suspect is caught these type of stories shouldn’t even be printed!
How can this story even be printed. What... its a racist attack because the person who was attacked said so? until witnesses come forward or the suspect is caught these type of stories shouldn’t even be printed! kentlad
  • Score: 78

1:44pm Wed 27 Aug 14

ElthamNo1 says...

What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg. ElthamNo1
  • Score: 21

1:47pm Wed 27 Aug 14

mouthalmighty says...

You should read carefully kent lad. The article clearly states that before he was hit over the head, he was racially abused.
You should read carefully kent lad. The article clearly states that before he was hit over the head, he was racially abused. mouthalmighty
  • Score: -44

1:52pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.
Firstly... try 'have' instead of 'of' in the context above if you want to write sentences like a grown up and be taken seriously.

Secondly...Why is that then? What basis do you have for such allegations of discriminatory reporting practices by the Newsshopper? Or is this just some right-wing propaganda nonsense?
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.[/p][/quote]Firstly... try 'have' instead of 'of' in the context above if you want to write sentences like a grown up and be taken seriously. Secondly...Why is that then? What basis do you have for such allegations of discriminatory reporting practices by the Newsshopper? Or is this just some right-wing propaganda nonsense? JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -31

2:03pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
[quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -24

2:13pm Wed 27 Aug 14

ElthamNo1 says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps. ElthamNo1
  • Score: 24

2:40pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment?

I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment.

Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying.

I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will.

Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident.

Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.
[quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment? I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment. Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying. I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will. Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident. Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -65

2:52pm Wed 27 Aug 14

swanleyperson says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.
Firstly... try 'have' instead of 'of' in the context above if you want to write sentences like a grown up and be taken seriously.

Secondly...Why is that then? What basis do you have for such allegations of discriminatory reporting practices by the Newsshopper? Or is this just some right-wing propaganda nonsense?
I bet you collect bus time tables and wear sandles with socks.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.[/p][/quote]Firstly... try 'have' instead of 'of' in the context above if you want to write sentences like a grown up and be taken seriously. Secondly...Why is that then? What basis do you have for such allegations of discriminatory reporting practices by the Newsshopper? Or is this just some right-wing propaganda nonsense?[/p][/quote]I bet you collect bus time tables and wear sandles with socks. swanleyperson
  • Score: 42

2:58pm Wed 27 Aug 14

ElthamNo1 says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment?

I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment.

Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying.

I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will.

Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident.

Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.
i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack.

kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so.

Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack??

There you go assuming again. tut tut
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment? I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment. Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying. I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will. Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident. Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.[/p][/quote]i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack. kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so. Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack?? There you go assuming again. tut tut ElthamNo1
  • Score: 40

3:40pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.
Firstly... try 'have' instead of 'of' in the context above if you want to write sentences like a grown up and be taken seriously.

Secondly...Why is that then? What basis do you have for such allegations of discriminatory reporting practices by the Newsshopper? Or is this just some right-wing propaganda nonsense?
I bet you collect bus time tables and wear sandles with socks.
And why would you think that my friend?

The only things I collect are vintage film and gig posters and fine wines from Bordeaux if you are interested. I also have a few classic cars that although not enough to be labelled a collection am quite proud of. Sandals (not sandles btw) with socks. Well I'm sitting here typing this from my house in the South of France wearing sandals without socks so you got that one wrong too.

As we are now profiling each other.....shall I place a bet too that you are a fan of leisure attire (jogging pants tucked into socks no doubt), has a few tatts, think the EDL are a viable political party and collects benefits in your taxpayer funded house in Swanley.
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: If it was the other way around it wouldent of even made the paper.[/p][/quote]Firstly... try 'have' instead of 'of' in the context above if you want to write sentences like a grown up and be taken seriously. Secondly...Why is that then? What basis do you have for such allegations of discriminatory reporting practices by the Newsshopper? Or is this just some right-wing propaganda nonsense?[/p][/quote]I bet you collect bus time tables and wear sandles with socks.[/p][/quote]And why would you think that my friend? The only things I collect are vintage film and gig posters and fine wines from Bordeaux if you are interested. I also have a few classic cars that although not enough to be labelled a collection am quite proud of. Sandals (not sandles btw) with socks. Well I'm sitting here typing this from my house in the South of France wearing sandals without socks so you got that one wrong too. As we are now profiling each other.....shall I place a bet too that you are a fan of leisure attire (jogging pants tucked into socks no doubt), has a few tatts, think the EDL are a viable political party and collects benefits in your taxpayer funded house in Swanley. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -34

3:45pm Wed 27 Aug 14

swanleyperson says...

Yep. You confirmed my thoughts Your a complete tit.
Yep. You confirmed my thoughts Your a complete tit. swanleyperson
  • Score: 44

3:58pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment?

I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment.

Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying.

I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will.

Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident.

Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.
i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack.

kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so.

Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack??

There you go assuming again. tut tut
Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that.

So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either.

Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.
[quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment? I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment. Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying. I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will. Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident. Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.[/p][/quote]i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack. kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so. Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack?? There you go assuming again. tut tut[/p][/quote]Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that. So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either. Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -31

4:07pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
Yep. You confirmed my thoughts Your a complete tit.
Think what you want mate. I'm sitting here in sunny South of France while you are in Swanley waiting for next benefit payment no doubt.

I'd rather be a complete tit if that's the case so if that is the best you can come up with then jog along old boy.
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: Yep. You confirmed my thoughts Your a complete tit.[/p][/quote]Think what you want mate. I'm sitting here in sunny South of France while you are in Swanley waiting for next benefit payment no doubt. I'd rather be a complete tit if that's the case so if that is the best you can come up with then jog along old boy. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -35

4:10pm Wed 27 Aug 14

ElthamNo1 says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment?

I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment.

Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying.

I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will.

Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident.

Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.
i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack.

kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so.

Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack??

There you go assuming again. tut tut
Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that.

So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either.

Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.
He shouldnt have been attack, there is no doubt about that. All that was mentioned was that it shouldnt state it was a racist attack until it can be backed up with a little more than just his family saying so.

i do wish the man a full recovery because like you say, nobody deserves that for no reason and i hope the man who done it gets what he deserves regardless of if he british or not.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment? I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment. Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying. I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will. Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident. Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.[/p][/quote]i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack. kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so. Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack?? There you go assuming again. tut tut[/p][/quote]Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that. So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either. Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.[/p][/quote]He shouldnt have been attack, there is no doubt about that. All that was mentioned was that it shouldnt state it was a racist attack until it can be backed up with a little more than just his family saying so. i do wish the man a full recovery because like you say, nobody deserves that for no reason and i hope the man who done it gets what he deserves regardless of if he british or not. ElthamNo1
  • Score: 47

4:12pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
Yep. You confirmed my thoughts Your a complete tit.
And it's 'you're' a complete tit. If you are going to insult me please use proper English.
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: Yep. You confirmed my thoughts Your a complete tit.[/p][/quote]And it's 'you're' a complete tit. If you are going to insult me please use proper English. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -42

4:22pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment?

I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment.

Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying.

I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will.

Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident.

Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.
i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack.

kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so.

Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack??

There you go assuming again. tut tut
Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that.

So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either.

Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.
He shouldnt have been attack, there is no doubt about that. All that was mentioned was that it shouldnt state it was a racist attack until it can be backed up with a little more than just his family saying so.

i do wish the man a full recovery because like you say, nobody deserves that for no reason and i hope the man who done it gets what he deserves regardless of if he british or not.
So if someone in a balaclava did the same to you in front of your family after saying something that is deemed racist would you not feel that your family's word is enough? How would you want it reporting?

It's ok for people to assume that they are all lying because they are family and are biased?

Am not sure where we are going with this. I am not allowed to assume it was a racist attack because him and his family said so and it's in print but we can assume it wasn't until another witness confirms it was.
[quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment? I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment. Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying. I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will. Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident. Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.[/p][/quote]i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack. kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so. Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack?? There you go assuming again. tut tut[/p][/quote]Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that. So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either. Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.[/p][/quote]He shouldnt have been attack, there is no doubt about that. All that was mentioned was that it shouldnt state it was a racist attack until it can be backed up with a little more than just his family saying so. i do wish the man a full recovery because like you say, nobody deserves that for no reason and i hope the man who done it gets what he deserves regardless of if he british or not.[/p][/quote]So if someone in a balaclava did the same to you in front of your family after saying something that is deemed racist would you not feel that your family's word is enough? How would you want it reporting? It's ok for people to assume that they are all lying because they are family and are biased? Am not sure where we are going with this. I am not allowed to assume it was a racist attack because him and his family said so and it's in print but we can assume it wasn't until another witness confirms it was. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -36

4:43pm Wed 27 Aug 14

ElthamNo1 says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
ElthamNo1 wrote:
What a suprise!

No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack.

Booorrrrinnggggggg.
What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1.

Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.
I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy.

Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username.

what do they say about assuming????

Have a little think before you type perhaps.
So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment?

I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment.

Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying.

I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will.

Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident.

Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.
i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack.

kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so.

Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack??

There you go assuming again. tut tut
Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that.

So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either.

Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.
He shouldnt have been attack, there is no doubt about that. All that was mentioned was that it shouldnt state it was a racist attack until it can be backed up with a little more than just his family saying so.

i do wish the man a full recovery because like you say, nobody deserves that for no reason and i hope the man who done it gets what he deserves regardless of if he british or not.
So if someone in a balaclava did the same to you in front of your family after saying something that is deemed racist would you not feel that your family's word is enough? How would you want it reporting?

It's ok for people to assume that they are all lying because they are family and are biased?

Am not sure where we are going with this. I am not allowed to assume it was a racist attack because him and his family said so and it's in print but we can assume it wasn't until another witness confirms it was.
You can assume all you like. I personally like to hear all the facts and more than one side of a story before making judgement.

If it happened in front of my family then regardless of what was said to police and who done i can be pretty sure it wouldnt be classed as a racist attack.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ElthamNo1[/bold] wrote: What a suprise! No such thing as just an 'attack' anymore. if suspect is white then it must be a racist attack. Booorrrrinnggggggg.[/p][/quote]What a surprise! Elthamboy has been replaced by ElthamNo1. Even if it wasn't a racist attack it's still a nasty incident and is news worthy so as to help catch the thug. Or would you rather people who go around cracking others on the head whilst wearing balaclavas are allowed to do just that and get away with it. Is that really the world you want to live in? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]I havent once said it wasnt a nasty attack or that i want people like this walking the street have i? i also didnt say this news wasnt worthy. Also for the record, elthamboy is nothing to do with my username. what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps.[/p][/quote]So what does 'booorringgg' (or however you typed it) mean to finish your comment? I presumed that meant you found the article boring and not worthy of print when personally i think all violent attacks should be made public in order to assist arrest and punishment. Are you of the same opinion as kent lad that this isnt actually a racist attack and the person who was beaten round the head by a total POS in a balaclava is lying. I notice no one has yet wished the guy a speedy recover yet so I will. Hope you're on the mend whoever you are with no lasting damage and if it in fact was a racist attack then i can only say how ashamed and embarrassed I am that a fellow brit would do this to someone from another country be them a visitor or a resident. Perhaps i wasnt implying that you are elthamboy in disguise although he does seem to have vanished after his last comment. I may have actually been expressing my surprise that there is another eltham resident on here who can show no compassion towards the victim of such a vicious attack and instead questions the validity of the supposed motive.[/p][/quote]i completely agree that all violent attacks should be published but i also think that until all the facts have been collected and any possible witnesses have been contacted it shouldnt be branded a racist attack. kent lad didnt say it wasnt racist he was simply stating that it shouldnt be branded as that just because the victim says so. Also dont be ashamed or embarrassed as nobody knows if the suspect was a brit or not do they?? Or has he got to be a brit because the suspect was white and it was a 'racist' attack?? There you go assuming again. tut tut[/p][/quote]Read my words, I said 'if' it was a racist attack then I am ashamed and embarrassed. Perhaps I could have been a bit clearer and said 'if' it was a racist attack by a 'British person'. My apologies for that. So really the NS is at fault here for publishing a story about a racist attack that it may not actually be because the poor guy said it was and we shouldn't believe him. And I suppose if the only witnesses were his family then they aren't credible either. Still doesn't change the fact that someone got a crack round the head from a thug in a balaclava yet the first thing some people can write on here is that he made up the racist bit. No thought towards the victim. Just comments that it cant be a racist attack because no other witnesses have as yet said so.[/p][/quote]He shouldnt have been attack, there is no doubt about that. All that was mentioned was that it shouldnt state it was a racist attack until it can be backed up with a little more than just his family saying so. i do wish the man a full recovery because like you say, nobody deserves that for no reason and i hope the man who done it gets what he deserves regardless of if he british or not.[/p][/quote]So if someone in a balaclava did the same to you in front of your family after saying something that is deemed racist would you not feel that your family's word is enough? How would you want it reporting? It's ok for people to assume that they are all lying because they are family and are biased? Am not sure where we are going with this. I am not allowed to assume it was a racist attack because him and his family said so and it's in print but we can assume it wasn't until another witness confirms it was.[/p][/quote]You can assume all you like. I personally like to hear all the facts and more than one side of a story before making judgement. If it happened in front of my family then regardless of what was said to police and who done i can be pretty sure it wouldnt be classed as a racist attack. ElthamNo1
  • Score: 37

5:33pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

But according to you I can't assume what I like so why even type that.

"what do they say about assuming????
Have a little think before you type perhaps"......These are your words not mine. I have commented on an article as printed with the only assumption from me being that the victim and his family aren't lying to the police who have obviously believed their account of the attack, hence the story.

So you are pretty sure that in the same situation despite what was said the police would not believe you but they do believe the SriLankan family in this instance. Do you have some first hand experience of this or is it just supposition based on other peoples rhetoric without actual fact?

There is a little bit of contradiction going on here methinks.
But according to you I can't assume what I like so why even type that. "what do they say about assuming???? Have a little think before you type perhaps"......These are your words not mine. I have commented on an article as printed with the only assumption from me being that the victim and his family aren't lying to the police who have obviously believed their account of the attack, hence the story. So you are pretty sure that in the same situation despite what was said the police would not believe you but they do believe the SriLankan family in this instance. Do you have some first hand experience of this or is it just supposition based on other peoples rhetoric without actual fact? There is a little bit of contradiction going on here methinks. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -27

10:15pm Wed 27 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Same old same old JoeB from the same semi literate half wits.

Did you know Kentlad is a ginger ?
Same old same old JoeB from the same semi literate half wits. Did you know Kentlad is a ginger ? Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -38

10:48pm Wed 27 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Same old same old JoeB from the same semi literate half wits.

Did you know Kentlad is a ginger ?
Got nothing against gingers gypo, used to quite fancy Belinda Carlisle back in the day, also that sort from TPau was quite tasty too. Ginger spice would have been good fun for a night out I'm sure also.

What I don't get are the blinkered bigots who can't understand that hatred breeds more hatred and their own form of extremism is fuelling that of these lunatics who are intent on destroying western civilisation.

It's theses numb nuts from the 'send them back' brigade who are helping to provide more reason for hatred by creating a greater divide. They are doing more harm than good yet can't understand it.

Anyway that's me done. Too much fois gras and cognac. Bonne nuit mon ami
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: Same old same old JoeB from the same semi literate half wits. Did you know Kentlad is a ginger ?[/p][/quote]Got nothing against gingers gypo, used to quite fancy Belinda Carlisle back in the day, also that sort from TPau was quite tasty too. Ginger spice would have been good fun for a night out I'm sure also. What I don't get are the blinkered bigots who can't understand that hatred breeds more hatred and their own form of extremism is fuelling that of these lunatics who are intent on destroying western civilisation. It's theses numb nuts from the 'send them back' brigade who are helping to provide more reason for hatred by creating a greater divide. They are doing more harm than good yet can't understand it. Anyway that's me done. Too much fois gras and cognac. Bonne nuit mon ami JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -34

12:00am Thu 28 Aug 14

swanleyperson says...

The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural. swanleyperson
  • Score: 33

1:34am Thu 28 Aug 14

Mr Etips says...

If it was the other way around, even if there were witnesses, it would've gone down as 'assault'
If it was the other way around, even if there were witnesses, it would've gone down as 'assault' Mr Etips
  • Score: 43

11:18am Thu 28 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -37

12:29pm Thu 28 Aug 14

swanleyperson says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Oh dear. did i hit a nerve? swanleyperson
  • Score: 46

12:40pm Thu 28 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is.
Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is. Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -34

1:02pm Thu 28 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?
Not really pal. Got nothing against the gay community so don't find it particularly insulting to me. More to them as you seem to think its a way of putting people down.

But now am interested to see if a brave keyboard warrior like yourself is also brave enough to come and say a few things to my face. After all I'm a lefty homo so you shouldn't be worried eh?
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?[/p][/quote]Not really pal. Got nothing against the gay community so don't find it particularly insulting to me. More to them as you seem to think its a way of putting people down. But now am interested to see if a brave keyboard warrior like yourself is also brave enough to come and say a few things to my face. After all I'm a lefty homo so you shouldn't be worried eh? JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -37

2:35pm Thu 28 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?
Not really pal. Got nothing against the gay community so don't find it particularly insulting to me. More to them as you seem to think its a way of putting people down.

But now am interested to see if a brave keyboard warrior like yourself is also brave enough to come and say a few things to my face. After all I'm a lefty homo so you shouldn't be worried eh?
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?[/p][/quote]Not really pal. Got nothing against the gay community so don't find it particularly insulting to me. More to them as you seem to think its a way of putting people down. But now am interested to see if a brave keyboard warrior like yourself is also brave enough to come and say a few things to my face. After all I'm a lefty homo so you shouldn't be worried eh? JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -22

2:35pm Thu 28 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

swanleyperson wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?
Not really pal. Got nothing against the gay community so don't find it particularly insulting to me. More to them as you seem to think its a way of putting people down.

But now am interested to see if a brave keyboard warrior like yourself is also brave enough to come and say a few things to my face. After all I'm a lefty homo so you shouldn't be worried eh?
[quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Oh dear. did i hit a nerve?[/p][/quote]Not really pal. Got nothing against the gay community so don't find it particularly insulting to me. More to them as you seem to think its a way of putting people down. But now am interested to see if a brave keyboard warrior like yourself is also brave enough to come and say a few things to my face. After all I'm a lefty homo so you shouldn't be worried eh? JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -39

2:44pm Thu 28 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is.
Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.
If he saves some bennies for the fare I'll happily buy him a pint.

Really hope he does turn up. Can't wait for him to have a go to my face and try to give the large one. Will get a bit of a shock if he's expecting some little left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad to be there.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is. Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.[/p][/quote]If he saves some bennies for the fare I'll happily buy him a pint. Really hope he does turn up. Can't wait for him to have a go to my face and try to give the large one. Will get a bit of a shock if he's expecting some little left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad to be there. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -34

2:58pm Thu 28 Aug 14

molsey says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is.
Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.
If he saves some bennies for the fare I'll happily buy him a pint.

Really hope he does turn up. Can't wait for him to have a go to my face and try to give the large one. Will get a bit of a shock if he's expecting some little left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad to be there.
I take it then you are a big left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is. Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.[/p][/quote]If he saves some bennies for the fare I'll happily buy him a pint. Really hope he does turn up. Can't wait for him to have a go to my face and try to give the large one. Will get a bit of a shock if he's expecting some little left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad to be there.[/p][/quote]I take it then you are a big left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad. molsey
  • Score: 38

3:24pm Thu 28 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

Ha yeah that's me. 6+ ft of pure lefty muscle. Does that your boat molsey?

Swanleychav is very welcome to find out for himself. There's a free pint in it for him.
Ha yeah that's me. 6+ ft of pure lefty muscle. Does that your boat molsey? Swanleychav is very welcome to find out for himself. There's a free pint in it for him. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -36

5:16pm Thu 28 Aug 14

molsey says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
Ha yeah that's me. 6+ ft of pure lefty muscle. Does that your boat molsey?

Swanleychav is very welcome to find out for himself. There's a free pint in it for him.
What does rock my boat is you mugging yourself.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: Ha yeah that's me. 6+ ft of pure lefty muscle. Does that your boat molsey? Swanleychav is very welcome to find out for himself. There's a free pint in it for him.[/p][/quote]What does rock my boat is you mugging yourself. molsey
  • Score: 51

5:54pm Thu 28 Aug 14

hooper88 says...

molsey wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
swanleyperson wrote:
The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.
Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there.

So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online.

Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.
Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is.
Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.
If he saves some bennies for the fare I'll happily buy him a pint.

Really hope he does turn up. Can't wait for him to have a go to my face and try to give the large one. Will get a bit of a shock if he's expecting some little left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad to be there.
I take it then you are a big left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad.
The socks an sandals are off let us know how it turns out.
[quote][p][bold]molsey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]swanleyperson[/bold] wrote: The only thing ill be taking away from this is that joeblobs is probably a homosexural. A lefty homosexural. Leftosexural.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Swanleychav, very fine retort there. So what are you, 14 years old? With your spelling and your comments that would make sense. Does your Mum know you stay up till midnight online. Tell you what. Why don't you pop round to Ye Olde White Horse off Kingsway near Aldwych next Thursday evening. Ask for Damien the Irish landlord and then ask for Joe B. I'll be there around 5pm so we can continue our chat over a pint if you are old enough.[/p][/quote]Joe B two things, first one swanleyperson couldn't afford the train fare, second one, 'it' wouldn't know where Kingsway is. Hart Dyke Road is where 'its' mind is at.[/p][/quote]If he saves some bennies for the fare I'll happily buy him a pint. Really hope he does turn up. Can't wait for him to have a go to my face and try to give the large one. Will get a bit of a shock if he's expecting some little left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad to be there.[/p][/quote]I take it then you are a big left wing, sandal wearing, real ale drinking soft lad.[/p][/quote]The socks an sandals are off let us know how it turns out. hooper88
  • Score: -28

6:22pm Thu 28 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Joe B you forgot tofu eating while singing Kumbaya.

In ya Crocs of course.
Joe B you forgot tofu eating while singing Kumbaya. In ya Crocs of course. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -35

6:27pm Thu 28 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Oh forgot the grey knee length socks, plus an anorak.

THAnk YOu
Oh forgot the grey knee length socks, plus an anorak. THAnk YOu Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -41

11:08am Fri 29 Aug 14

JoeBlobbs says...

molsey wrote:
JoeBlobbs wrote:
Ha yeah that's me. 6+ ft of pure lefty muscle. Does that your boat molsey?

Swanleychav is very welcome to find out for himself. There's a free pint in it for him.
What does rock my boat is you mugging yourself.
'Mugging yourself'

Spoken like a proper mockney geezer who's watched a couple of Guy Ritchie films.
[quote][p][bold]molsey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: Ha yeah that's me. 6+ ft of pure lefty muscle. Does that your boat molsey? Swanleychav is very welcome to find out for himself. There's a free pint in it for him.[/p][/quote]What does rock my boat is you mugging yourself.[/p][/quote]'Mugging yourself' Spoken like a proper mockney geezer who's watched a couple of Guy Ritchie films. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -46

11:23am Fri 29 Aug 14

Gypo.Joe says...

" I'll cut your phukin Jacobs off "

"Throw him to the pigs Errol "

Bricktop classics !
" I'll cut your phukin Jacobs off " "Throw him to the pigs Errol " Bricktop classics ! Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -28

3:22pm Fri 29 Aug 14

sarfflondonbird says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
Come on SLB, eltham boy etc where are your comments....

Surely you must be in support of this brave man. Sneaking up on someone whilst wearing a balaclava, weapon ready, and then battering them takes a lot of courage.
Nope, not at all, he sounds a right immature thuggett and a bloody coward of one at that. Will it be easy to find him in that area I wonder? We all live in hopes.
Hope the victim makes a speedy recovery though.
And many thanks for the giggles you just given me whilst reading the comments flying back and forth between you and a couple of others.
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: Come on SLB, eltham boy etc where are your comments.... Surely you must be in support of this brave man. Sneaking up on someone whilst wearing a balaclava, weapon ready, and then battering them takes a lot of courage.[/p][/quote]Nope, not at all, he sounds a right immature thuggett and a bloody coward of one at that. Will it be easy to find him in that area I wonder? We all live in hopes. Hope the victim makes a speedy recovery though. And many thanks for the giggles you just given me whilst reading the comments flying back and forth between you and a couple of others. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 27

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree