A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- Pratts Bottom gran spearheads novel way to beat cravings in her pitch to Richard Branson
- Bickley care home opened by Queen Mother celebrates silver jubilee
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Eltham
- Students at closing Oasis Academy, Hextable face being sent to schools in Bexley and Bromley
- Woman reunited with Good Samaritan who helped her after she fainted at the wheel in Locksbottom