A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Woman bus driver attacked in Abbey Wood
- Plumstead man in court over Woolwich petrol station police stand-off
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Catford and Deptford residents likely to die an average of nearly seven years earlier than rest of Lewisham